This Past Season. It's been a good one.

Choose which you'd prefer for the future:

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Opinions are not facts. Just because you got your GED on the 3rd try doesn't mean you're intelligent...:teeth:

A GED is > than Tunamaggot's IEP Diploma

Did I hit a nerve?

I have an Advanced Regents Diploma, and I attend Stony Brook University with a major in Respiratory Therapy.

Maybe I could help you breathe better. Mike D'Antoni's testicles appear to be clogged down your lungs.

I don't think he has a GED yet. He posts like a 13 year old.

But your mother says I f*(k like a 30 year year old.

LeFlume

All Star
This could be a great forum if you guys stopped with all that BS. I take none of you are a man. Men don't act like that, Boys do..Grow up.

TunerAddict

Starter
Tuner, you, along with crazyh8, have just proven what I previously said. From ABCD's post, it's obvious that he's saying that IT is a FACT that HE did not say the Knicks would win a championship with Lopez, Crawford and Randolph, that what he said was they'd make the playoffs with them.

The fact he speaks of pertains to what he actually wrote out as his opinion, as opposed to the lie that clumsy represented as his opinion. He's saying that it is a fact that he said something else. It's obvious that ABCD was not calling his personal opinion fact. Since you don't seem capable of understanding this, I think you're the one in need of a GED, or maybe you're just confused, after the whipping that Metro handed you.

As an educator, I'm seriously beginning to question the academic credentials you've claimed on this site.

You fail to read. He claimed that we were a playoff team with crawford and randolph as being fact, while that claim is subjective. Being subjective, it fails to be a fact.

TunerAddict

Starter
A GED is > than Tunamaggot's IEP Diploma

Did I hit a nerve?

I have an Advanced Regents Diploma, and I attend Stony Brook University with a major in Respiratory Therapy.

Maybe I could help you breathe better. Mike D'Antoni's testicles appear to be clogged down your lungs.

But your mother says I f*(k like a 30 year year old.

Hard to believe you attend Stony Brook with the fact you cannot tell the difference between fact and opinion, or even what a valid argument is.

Lets look at some basic logic to help you.

If P, the Q
P
Therefore, Q

Simple application of Modus Ponens.

However, the majority of your arguments do not follow basic rules of inference.

They are primarly things along the lines of;

If P, the Q
W
Therefore, Q

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Hard to believe you attend Stony Brook with the fact you cannot tell the difference between fact and opinion, or even what a valid argument is.

Lets look at some basic logic to help you.

If P, the Q
P
Therefore, Q

Simple application of Modus Ponens.

However, the majority of your arguments do not follow basic rules of inference.

They are primarly things along the lines of;

If P, the Q
W
Therefore, Q

Yeah, and we all know you use logic.

Tunamaggot, the guy who:

1) likes Mardy Collins
2) likes Anthony Roberson
3) thought Brook Lopez was going to suck
4) thought Brook Lopez was going to be injury prone.
5) Has mike D'Antoni's sperm on his face.
6) Has Donnie Walsh's penis in his intestines.
7) Constantly says Nate Robinson sucks, even though he averages 18.3 points per game on 44% shooting.

Has good logic.

P.S.-Logic is if p, then q.

Shows how much you know.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You fail to read. He claimed that we were a playoff team with crawford and randolph as being fact, while that claim is subjective. Being subjective, it fails to be a fact.

Once again, Tunafaqqot , you prove you are an IEP diploma recipient.

I never said the KNicks were going to be a playoff team with Crawford and Randolph.

Although Crawford and Randolph made the playoffs in bed with your mother.

I said that had the Knicks drafted Brook Lopez AND Kept Crawford, Randolph, and Marbury who you ignore to include, then the Knicks would have made the playoffs.

When I used the word fact, it was about my comment being distorted.

Keep posting, and I'll have to put you in your place, like myself, metrocard and OGKnickfan has already done to you about 60 other times.

TunerAddict

Starter
Yeah, and we all know you use logic.

Tunamaggot, the guy who:

1) likes Mardy Collins
2) likes Anthony Roberson
3) thought Brook Lopez was going to suck
4) thought Brook Lopez was going to be injury prone.
5) Has mike D'Antoni's sperm on his face.
6) Has Donnie Walsh's penis in his intestines.
7) Constantly says Nate Robinson sucks, even though he averages 18.3 points per game on 44% shooting.

Has good logic.

P.S.-Logic is if p, then q.

Shows how much you know.

You kinda just proved my point about If P, then Q...

You just stated a conclusion based on premises that were not related or even factually accurate to begin with.

Then we see your immaturity with you constant obsession with male genitalia...

Not even going to try and help you with creating valid arguments anymore, you're on your own.

TunerAddict

Starter
Once again, Tunafaqqot , you prove you are an IEP diploma recipient.

I never said the KNicks were going to be a playoff team with Crawford and Randolph.

Although Crawford and Randolph made the playoffs in bed with your mother.

I said that had the Knicks drafted Brook Lopez AND Kept Crawford, Randolph, and Marbury who you ignore to include, then the Knicks would have made the playoffs.

When I used the word fact, it was about my comment being distorted.

Keep posting, and I'll have to put you in your place, like myself, metrocard and OGKnickfan has already done to you about 60 other times.

I just said that had the Knicks drafted Brook Lopez, and had they kept Crawford, Randolph, AND MARBURY, the Knicks would have made the playoffs.

That's a fact.

How is that adressing the distortion of your quote? Looks like you're claiming your own opinion to be fact...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You kinda just proved my point about If P, then Q...

You just stated a conclusion based on premises that were not related or even factually accurate to begin with.

Then we see your immaturity with you constant obsession with male genitalia...

Not even going to try and help you with creating valid arguments anymore, you're on your own.

In other words, I win again. What's that? My 100th victory against you? And when you include all of the other defeats you have, you're about 0-1000.

TunerAddict

Starter
In other words, I win again. What's that? my 100th victory against you. And when you include all of the other defeats you have, you're about 0-1000.

???

So once again you claim victory once I prove that your argument was invalid?

Wouldn't that mean I won?

Of course, I'm not sure if you've ever realized, but arguments based on opinions are not winnable. That is because they are OPINIONS.

LeFlume

All Star
"I said that had the Knicks drafted Brook Lopez AND Kept Crawford, Randolph, and Marbury who you ignore to include, then the Knicks would have made the playoffs."

Why waste your and our time on something that isn't there? It's 100% impossible to prove your assumption is right or wrong. It's not reality, It doesn't exist. Why keep bringing something up that never happend?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
How is that adressing the distortion of your quote? Looks like you're claiming your own opinion to be fact...

???

So once again you claim victory once I prove that your argument was invalid?

Wouldn't that mean I won?

Of course, I'm not sure if you've ever realized, but arguments based on opinions are not winnable. That is because they are OPINIONS.

So, in other words, you lost. Just accept your defeat. I'm undefeated on this site.
Even you know that. You've faced defeat every time you've challenged me, or any other poster on here.

TunerAddict

Starter
So, in other words, you lost. Just accept your defeat. I'm undefeated on this site.
Even you know that. You've faced defeat every time you've challenged me, or any other poster on here.

????

You aren't even comprehensible.

This reminds me of you...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
"I said that had the Knicks drafted Brook Lopez AND Kept Crawford, Randolph, and Marbury who you ignore to include, then the Knicks would have made the playoffs."

Why waste your and our time on something that isn't there? It's 100% impossible to prove your assumption is right or wrong. It's not reality, It doesn't exist. Why keep bringing something up that never happend?
It's called being an engrossed moron. It's called many other things as well.

Ha Ha!!! lmao.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

you are unbelievable. It must be so easy to be like you!

lmfao.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
You haven't really proven your point: Ilgauskas is the most consistent playoff player on the cavs, Mo Williams is unproven and Lebron breaks down, often, in playoff games: sometimes he shows up, sometimes he vanishes. Actually, his career playoff numbers are spotty. The cavs, in my opinion, are unlikely to win the title, just because of that.

As for Kobe, the fact that his team was trash, until the acquisiton of Gasol, one of the best bigs in this league, speaks for itself. Wade lost his big man: Shaq, and, though he's good enough to get them into the post-season, they're probably going to get bumped in the first round. Michael Jordan is the greatest, ever... period. The guy could have played with bums, and he did: Pippen is one of the most overrated players ever, and would have still crushed the rest of the NBA. What made him great was his ability to string together numerous difficult shots, in bunches, in the span of a few minutes, until the other team would just fall apart.

The general rule is that you can't win without a competent big man. Every team that's competitive has one. Dumping some of the best offensive talent, without providing them with a stable middle to play around, offends my conscience, as a former player and former coach.
Is that so? Wouldn't have picked Ilgauskas for their most consistent. Hard to believe really. I was going to add Jordan under the same premise.

And besides, the point I was making was that I agreed with you.