Dannio decides on Surgery

Toons

is the Bo$$
why is everyone so sensitive? lol....its all quite logical why we give the white guys more of a chance. its cuz the black dudes on our team has exhausted all of their hope. We like dantoni, because he got rid of a lot of one dimensional players. We like gallo because he has done more good than bad.....we like lee because he is consistent. we hate steph cuz he's stupid, and the way he's playing in boston, im glasd we have duhon. we hate q because he's a snitch, we hated jerome james because he was a thief, we hated malik rose because he's old, it just HAPPENED that the guys who suck were nigqas ya dig? so everyone just relax

clumsy

Rotation player
if you really want to keep it real seeing how our record is like 28-whatever we shouldn't be giving any of these players a chance.

We are garbage. We obviously can't play defense, or play together for a full game. Honestly i'm pretty sure that is not even sure if that is on D'Antoni. Hate to be the typical self-hating fan, but Optimism is 2010.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I don't know what your definition of sensitive is, toons, but, in any standard English dictionary, it's described as simply being perceptive or being able to feel that which which is external. If that's me, then I thank you for the compliment.

As for my comments, to clarify, I'm not accusing every fan of supporting certain players, strictly based on race; but there certainly is some sort of either subconscious or conscious disparity between how some people feel about players of different races. They give a pass to certain people, while other players, of a certain background, become the target of trade and murder fantasies.

And to clarify, I'm not talking about Marbury or Curry... Nate and Harrington get bashed, whenever they have an off night. Lee has an off night, and there are plenty of people who, after bashing Nate, won't bash him or make some sort of cheap excuse for him. The same thing with Gallinari and D'Antoni.

And, it doesn't really make a difference to me if they continue showing favoritism to their own, but I can certainly point it out. The historicity of the term is there, and its application today is legitimate.

Last edited:

paris401

Starter
come on... give the poor white boy (lee) a chance... he is vertically challenged, has slow feet, can't hit the broad side of a barn with his jumper..but he does hustle... and probably will get a large..very large contract this off-season...

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I don't know what your definition of sensitive is, toons, but, in any standard English dictionary, it's described as simply meaning to be perceptive or to feel. If that's me, then I thank you for the compliment.

As for my comments, to clarify, I'm not accusing every fan of supporting certain players, strictly based on race; but there certainly is some sort of either subconscious or conscious disparity between how some people feel about players of different races. They give a pass to certain people, while other players, of a certain background, become the target of trade and murder fantasies.

And to clarify, I'm not talking about Marbury or Curry... Nate and Harrington get bashed, whenever they have an off night. Lee has an off night, and there are plenty of people who, after bashing Nate, won't bash him or make some sort of cheap excuse for him. The same thing with Gallinari and D'Antoni.

And, it doesn't really make a difference to me if they continue showing favoritism to their own, but I can certainly point it out. The historicity of the term is there, and its application today is legitimate.

It goes both ways too. There are players that are drafted higher or assumed to be better players because they are black.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
come on... give the poor white boy (lee) a chance... he is vertically challenged, has slow feet, can't hit the broad side of a barn with his jumper..but he does hustle... and probably will get a large..very large contract this off-season...

They're definitely going to give the guy a lot of money, and it's all about marketability and novelty, with this guy. No one can deny that a White player, who starts, plays big minutes and can play is going to attract biased people.

It's like with Hispanics. If you sign a Hispanic player to the Knicks, it's going to pull in a certain demographic of BIASED Hispanic people. Let me make it clear that not all Whites or Hispanics think in this way. Many, however, do, as evidenced from sites where people post anonymously, like youtube. It's sad, but, like MSG said, it's true.

Edit: Biased Blacks are also in this category. Just want to clarify, this is a human problem, not limited to one particular race. Impact, quantity and quality, varies, of course.

Last edited:

paris401

Starter
It's like with Hispanics. If you sign a Hispanic player to the Knicks, it's going to pull in a certain demographic. It's sad, but, like MSG said, it's true.

true...true... one day.. tho not tommorrow, we will not see color..
and how cool will that be...