the Knicks should get a new public address announcer

quiggle

Starter
anyone else find the guy who calls the names of players annoying? what happened to that other guy who used to say "three point goal three points for..." and everytime the opponent scored, he's say "that's" in front of their name?

Starks

Starter
I find it annoying the way he pronounces Danillo's name.

He sounds like a complete fool doing that stereotypical italian voice

JayJ44

Starter
I thought they should have fired everyone after Isiah. Get rid of the PA announcer, the players, the kids who play ball during halftime. They were all infected by him. :lol:

quiggle

Starter
???? Where did that come from?

Isiah Thomas made a lot of strange moves you know about, but he also made some you don't. Longtime former Knicks trainer Mike Saunders was in the Garden tonight for the first time since Thomas relieved him after Thomas' first year. Saunders always kept the players loose with his jokes, was around for the glory days and there was no good reason to fire him. The club has missed his big personality. Roger Hinds, so low key as to be invisible, replaced Saunders. Saunders is now running his own physical therapy company in Pomona up in Rockland County.

Akamu

The King
Everytime he calls out Al harrington it sounds like a a doorbell chime. Listen next time you can hear it, you'll see what I mean.

At least we don't have that extra boring L.A. announcer, even the introduction song is boring, observe this ish:

The announcer from Detroit is the greatest:

Paul1355

All Star
Old Knick announcer?

anyone else find the guy who calls the names of players annoying? what happened to that other guy who used to say "three point goal three points for..." and everytime the opponent scored, he's say "that's" in front of their name?

yea i agree...when Nate Robinson scores he says shake and bake like a real queer....and he should just say Nate the Great after every shot.

By the way to all the really old Knicks fans...my pops brought up a story about an old Knick announcer that use to have a really deep creapy voice and would drag out words like "shooting twoooo"....just want to know if anyone remembers that guy and knows his name.