With one year on the job, Donnie Walsh has put his stamp on Knicks

What grade would you give Donnie Walsh for his performance thus far with the Knicks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
You sleep with kids & puppies?

And ummmmmm.... Why is it you keep saying you beat people? I don't really get it? Because you don't seem to argue without insult and lose your grip on point making.

And how ****ing bold are you calling me a penis buddy? The vast majority of the argument started when you came in rubbing the sac of the biggest prick, Gaybcd, on the sites nuts! The only reason we don't continue on with listening to morons is because it's pointless & hence you proclaim victory.!

ABCD said to me, "Why do they call you Crazy8s? It's because you go to bed @ 8:00 and i don't men pm."
Why would I continue to waste my time listening to little boys and their angry side-kicks? You're rude and insulting rock apes with one another's heads firmly wedged in the others buttocks.

I think perhaps KBlack had just over-dosed on the side taking here, and decided to take the gloves off.

Either way, if a victory is earned in an argument on this site by the rudest cunt with the pottiest of potty mouths, then i'll gladly step aside and let you both garner more dick head points with every one of your self claimed victories.

That was just a joke dude. Please don't tell Rady I was being a meanie to you

x

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
It's funny that gayblack is concerned about people not being on here 24/7 - when he says he's a real "law student." It sounds to me like somebody is the king of all lurkers on this site and probably many more. And am I surprised that the people of the third gender: tuna tranny and Crazygays have said he won? Hell no that's his penis-buttocks buddies. They all got crushed so of course they're defending him.

And now my ogmaniacs out there - a message from the executive branch.

colin_powell_official_secretary_of_state_photo_small.jpg

manwoman.jpg

Son - daughter - whatever you want me to call you - do you really think I'm going to read that boring 5hat? You're responsible - in one way or another - for so many boring things: wings; twilight; the haunting in connecticut; friends; mash; ricki lake; degrassi; oprah; what i like about you; etc. etc.

imagesbush-20phone-20skills.jpg

Wait a sec - Colie - I think we might have to pardon this homosexual youngeon and git em on Uncle Sam's side. What I'm gittin' at Cole is usin' his skill at borin' the 5hit outta us to get false confessions from the prisoners at Guantanamo bay Cuber: Peee Rrrrr.

colin-powell.jpg

Mr. President - You're a genius. But one suggestion - we're going to need a lot of redbull cocaine and meth to keep them awake and we better strap them down. Or else - they'll just go to sleep. This guy's boring -really boring - it might not work. But uncle sam needs someone like this. If we don't get him - he might fall into our enemies' hands.

colin%20powell%20sings.jpg

Listen up- gentlemen - by the end of this you will all confess to being terrorists or we will continue reading the posts of one gayblack - homosexual lurker from knicksonline - until you do so. The cocaine and other stimulants in your system will prevent sleep. CONFESS!!! I am made invulnerable by this protective gear.

Outcome:

sleeping.jpg

Darley-puppy-sleeping-755936.JPG

2007_10_29_co-sleeping.jpg

Gayblack rotating around innocent people and animals and their lives- as they sleep...
stardust-earth-browse.jpg

Girl
asian_cross_dresser.jpg
-I'm just filing restraining orders against ladyboys (you) and faggot addicts and gay "lawyers." A niggah don't want to have to beat on a weak little homo like you and your girlfriends: tuna and gay.That's abuse - it's an unfair fight. You wouldn't survive one second in my world - hoe.

KBlack25

Starter
LMAO, that's all you got for me? Some pictures of Colin Powell saying they are going to use my posts as a mass intimidation tactic? Really? That's it?

Start small little man, your diss tracks are garbage.

Let me know when you got something good/funny/interesting (one of the three will do) that people can laugh at.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
LMAO, that's all you got for me? Some pictures of Colin Powell saying they are going to use my posts as a mass intimidation tactic? Really? That's it?

Let me know when you got something good/funny/interesting (one of the three will do) that people can laugh at.

Aren't you supposed to be in "law school ?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you really go to lurk school.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-GQjFqPqglg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-GQjFqPqglg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Oh the hypocrisy is so palpable!

Sly, abcd, OG don't even bother responding, I have the future posts you guys will make in my hands right now.

End of discussion.

I knew my observation would get your clitoris riled up. :lol:

how nice of you to bring up one of my posts from a thread where I and many others murdered you. that post left your fallopian tubes trembling so much you couldn't even respond.

when has anyone fought my battles for me?!?!?!? dumb f*ck, I destroy weak ass niggaz on my own.

its real funny how this ***** was on here all day on sunday just lurking his life away.

what happened kblack? was your blow up doll in the shop getting fixed? too many holes? :lol:

KBlack25

Starter
Yawn...someone wake me up when one of these idiots has something good to say...Oh wait! I've got it!

SLY1984 said:
yo yo yo son, I claim to murder niggaz on my own, but in reality every thread I've been in I've just been standing behind metrocard talking tough!

Man KBlack makes such good points I don't even know how to respond! I know I'm a hypocrite but DAMN YO KBlack exposed me mad nice. I can't even respond to it, so instead I just increase the size of my font and make it bold to make it sound like I'm saying something. In reality I ain't got nothin' on KBlack.

But in reality, the only reason I keep attacking him is because...well...I love him. You see, I went to find one of KBlack's posts in a DLee v. Nate Robinson thread where KBlack talked about how he'd prefer to sign DLee to Nate. I knew I had to get his attention, so I started talking about Chris Duhon for some reason.

I'm sorry I'm like this guys, it's just that, when I was a kid, my uncle stuck his dick in my mouth. And I liked it. But my mommy told me it was bad, so I don't know how to express love anymore. I've been afraid of it.:boohoo:

I guess I'll just have to stick to following KBlack around, being a hypocrite and just agreeing with everything metrocard says so I sound tough.

abcd said:
(insert picture of old washed up tag team that was never any good or entertaining at all in any way)

I aspire to be like these guys! That's why I'm not good or entertaining either! I'm just a moron!

KBlack, I'll question whether or not you're in law school, but will ignore the fact that you have breaks during the day, and during your lunch break you like to read up on Knicks news like Gallo's surgery.

I'm the 3rd best poster on this site! That's why everything I say has no substance or factual basis at all! Just ask me and I'll tell you how awesome I am.

Now I have to go guys, I have to go donate my time at a hospital. I can't get paid for doing any work because I am a piece of shit with no marketable skills!

OGKnickfan said:
(insert unfunny rant where he makes it sound like I'm part of some government conspiracy for some reason. this rant makes no sense, is just full of huge pictures of Colin Powel for some reason and couldn't make 3 morons who just smoked a fat blunt laugh)

Man I am so hilarious!

::crickets::

OGKnickfan

Enlightened

-
'Yawn!!!!!' I'm sorry. Did you say something? I think I missed it - for SOME reason I fell asleep...

2286194_tnYos-S.jpg

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I knew my observation would get your clitoris riled up. :lol:

how nice of you to bring up one of my posts from a thread where I and many others murdered you. that post left your fallopian tubes trembling so much you couldn't even respond.

when has anyone fought my battles for me?!?!?!? dumb f*ck, I destroy weak ass niggaz on my own.

its real funny how this ***** was on here all day on sunday just lurking his life away.

what happened kblack? was your blow up doll in the shop getting fixed? too many holes? :lol:

This so-called law student isn't even interesting. Everything he says is boring. Seriously - I can't even bear to read his boring posts after the first line or two.

And the fact that he's trying to harass you exposes his vagina - once again: you don't even bother anyone on this site - from what I've seen. You just came in here and said who you thought won the argument - which didn't even involve metro. He on the other hand shows his fear of metro - because he won't even mention him: straight up fagget.

Sly 2 -Gaywhack 0

KBlack25

Starter
And the fact that he's trying to harass you exposes his vagina - once again: you don't even bother anyone on this site - from what I've seen.

Go to the Duhon = bad thread. Dude attacked me. Is still harassing me. Even though I haven't responded.

Go to the DLee or Nate thread. Dude attacked me. Even though I didn't say anything to him.

Go home OG.

So let me get this straight OGSnitch...You say SLY is allowed to jump in with his two cents about what's going on right? He's allowed to express his opinion. And that's okay with you right? Even though he jumped in late?

Well, it's interesting, here are some ACTUAL posts from THIS THREAD:

OGKnickfan said:
And if you put your homo self into the argument, you're a legitimate target. I was in this, from day one. If anyone's late in this, it's you, Gayblack. You came to these two homos' defense, calling people names, and then they came to protect your faggot ass.

OGKnickfan said:
You came in here to defend other men. I had problems with tunafaggot and Ass4Play because they were manipulating my posts, along with abcd's. You're mad late, in addition to being a major league cocksucker, with a big reputation in Greenwich village and San Francisco.

So let me get this straight: You are allowed to attack me for entering into something late. For giving my opinion. But for some reason SLY isn't fair game?

Now I know what you're saying OGSnitch

OGSnitchFan said:
MAN YOU ARE MANIPULATING MY POSTS! YOU SEE, WHEN YOU PUT POSTS UP THAT CLEARLY SHOW I AM A HYPOCRITE RETARD WITH NOTHING GOING FOR ME THAT'S MANIPULATING. I'M SORRY I JUST LIKE TO USE BIG WORDS, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN...

Seriously KBlack, if you keep manipulating my posts, I'm going to SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH on you!

You are a moron, a hypocrite and you can't keep your story straight.

I get all my work done EARLY, law school isn't that bad if you know how to budget your time properly. Most of the horror stories you hear are from people over-reacting, or people that need to write everything down to remember it. I've done my case brief, done my memos, all I got is reading and taking notes in the book. The Lord blessed me with an incredible memory, I need only read something one time to be able to recall it. Just a gift I have, part of my intelligence. I know it takes a little longer for you, since you can't even craft a proper analogy. But us people with a brain, a memory and God-given smarts can very easily read and remember cases. It isn't that hard.

Last edited:

jpz17

Starter
are we all knicks fans here or what? guys stop wasting your time, fighting on the internet is for people with no life. nothing personal of course....

KBlack25

Starter
are we all knicks fans here or what? guys stop wasting your time, fighting on the internet is for people with no life. nothing personal of course....

I understand your point JPZ. Look back at this thread, I only got in it to give LJ a pep-talk, saying to not waste his time with these morons. Then they got into it with me, even though I said nothing to any of them. So I got at 'em, took the gloves off and knocked em all out. It's done as far as I'm concerned, but if people are going to attack me for giving my opinion, not to defend or anything like they make it out to be, I'm going to defend myself.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I understand your point JPZ. Look back at this thread, I only got in it to give LJ a pep-talk, saying to not waste his time with these morons. Then they got into it with me, even though I said nothing to any of them. So I got at 'em, took the gloves off and knocked em all out. It's done as far as I'm concerned, but if people are going to attack me for giving my opinion, not to defend or anything like they make it out to be, I'm going to defend myself.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rm81LSKJC2k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rm81LSKJC2k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
This so-called law student isn't even interesting. Everything he says is boring. Seriously - I can't even bear to read his boring posts after the first line or two.

And the fact that he's trying to harass you exposes his vagina - once again: you don't even bother anyone on this site - from what I've seen. You just came in here and said who you thought won the argument - which didn't even involve metro. He on the other hand shows his fear of metro - because he won't even mention him: straight up fagget.

Sly 2 -Gaywhack 0

OG, you're correct on that one. gayblack is a straight up bitch.

black, you suck up to metro on every post. damn, that niggaz words raped you so hard, he made you his KO bitch.

gayblack spends more time here than he does in the real world. yet he still "supposedly" is going for a law degree, "supposedly" has friends ( :teeth: ), and "supposedly" has a girl ( :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:). yea Gay-anal-attack, we can all tell by the countless hours you spend on KO that you are super cool... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fool, get out of that basement and go outside for once. the sun won't hurt you. don't forget to clean up all that semen from sucking your mom's cock off your face. it's not a good look.

liston-sonny2-050807.jpg

it's a wrap, gayblack.

you can come out now, auto-lurker. :lol:

LeFlume

All Star
"gayblack spends more time here than he does in the real world."

You do know that he have been on this site about 4 months longer than you and yet you have more post than he does?

Kinda funny that someone who posts more in less time, telling someone to get a life don't you think?

KBlack25

Starter
Stats Compiled from KnicksOnline.com public profiles

OGKnickfan - 1.63 Posts Per Day
KBlack25 - 2.06 Posts Per Day
abcd - 4.72 Posts Per Day
SLY1984 - 5.06 Posts Per Day

I make less than half a post more per day (that's one more every 3 days) than OGKnickfan.

Meanwhile, abcd and SLY both more than double me in posts made per day, SLY almost triples me.

But I guess I'm the one obsessed? Right...

Get your facts straight, or at least write something funny. You crackers are boring.