Who on the Knicks has been the biggest disapointment?

???

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

JayJ44

Starter
Out of those, I put Hughes. For some reason, I was expecting a lot more when he came here. Been nothing more than a chucker. If anything, he probably hurt the team more than he's helped it.

If Curry was on the poll, then it would obviously be him.

KBlack25

Starter
Not sure how it can be anyone but Gallo thus far. #6 overall pick needs back surgery, plays less than half a season? That's an enormous disappointment on any team.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Gallinari. In exactly the same boat as Oden. He deserves his chance of course and apparently the surgery is gonna be smooth.

Next year is about the only chance he's got before both he & Mike D get slaughtered by Knicks fans, unless we make/get a good pick this year.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Gallo. his injuries hurt him. other than that id say they all met my expectations, or exceeded it. i expected chandler to be inconsistent.

lmao. the poll is closing in 2035

LeFlume

All Star
Fat Q, hands down, It's not even close in my book. He should be a leader on this team. Look at his stats, his numbers are down, can you believe that? All the other players are having a career year statistically but Fat Q's numbers are down in every category you can imagine. And that fat f*** is playing for his former coach...

Kiyaman

Legend
Our 6th pick is obvious the biggest disapointment this season....we all expected a star performance with rookie mistakes included which would be close to or simular to the performance of the 1st pick to the 12th pick of his draft class.

We all knew before the season got started what to expect from Q.Brick, Jefferies, and Malik Rose performance at the foward position so they were not a disapointment b/c their career has been a disapointment.

Larry Hughes has been a big disapointment the second he received his big contract....his performance in Cleveland to the Chicago Bulls new coach Del Negro 18 games of DNP. We can not be disapointed in an equal trade for Hughes (he did open up two roster spots, plus is useful in practice).

Toons

is the Bo$$
whoever expected a career year out of Q n cru need to get their head checked

gallo definitely....i had high hopes for the dude

gallo isnt the disappointment of life....just for this season

New New York

Quiet Storm
I hate to fault Danillo for an injury, but hands down of all the top 10 picks in the past draft Danillo has been the only one you could consider a bust. Now that is not to say he doesnt bounce back strong next year, I mean Frye had a solid rookie year and was the player every GM wanted in any sort of trade package and look how he is producing now, point being you cant get gassed or down on a player after his rookie year.

With that said, Danillo take a bow, you now join the likes of Don Nelson,Shandon Anderson,Glen Rice and the immortal -in this regard atleast- Jerome James as a end of the year disappointment recipient.

danilo-gallinari-nba-draft_nc.jpg