New York Knicks @ Chicago Bulls 4/7/09 8:30 PM ET

Who should the Knicks draft (assuming they don't win the lotto)?

• Total voters

JayJ44

Starter
AAGZ199_8x10-2006Logo%7EChicago-Bulls-Posters.jpg

bk_AAGZ192_20x24%7ENew-York-Knicks-Posters.jpg

jimkcchief88

All Star
What a sad commentary. Knicks-Bulls back in the day was the premier battle in the league. Now nobody cares. That is the problem when you team sucks for season after season: apathy. I'm glad I get to at least catch a little of this one. GO KNICKS!!!

JayJ44

Starter
Yeah, I was thinking how depressing it is that no one cares about this game. Used to be the main event, national tv and everything. *sigh*

This is actually a pretty entertaining game. Wilson Chandler is playing really well. I find it hard to root against the Knicks, even if it's better for the franchise.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
this is the dog days of the knicks scedule, i didnt even know there was a knicks game, bfore i was on top of things.. oh well hope the draft bodes well for the knicks and lets get a win!

jimkcchief88

All Star
Good fight by the Knicks, but too many mistakes down the stretch. N8 killed us with turnovers and Jeffries killed us with bad shots. Curious Harrington wasn't in on that last out of bounds play when we still had a chance. Great game by Chandler though. This team is a premier point guard away from being decent. To bad we passed on several in the draft...

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Yeah, I was thinking how depressing it is that no one cares about this game. Used to be the main event, national tv and everything. *sigh*

This is actually a pretty entertaining game. Wilson Chandler is playing really well. I find it hard to root against the Knicks, even if it's better for the franchise.

Yeah Jay,I know what you mean b/c I to can't root againist the Knicks.If I new for sure that we would end up with a very high pick then I would but you never know how the draft will come out.

With the lost tonight were do we rank now for the draft/worst record?

TunerAddict

Starter
Good fight by the Knicks, but too many mistakes down the stretch. N8 killed us with turnovers and Jeffries killed us with bad shots. Curious Harrington wasn't in on that last out of bounds play when we still had a chance. Great game by Chandler though. This team is a premier point guard away from being decent. To bad we passed on several in the draft...

There was a premier pointguard in last years draft?!

jimkcchief88

All Star
There was a premier pointguard in last years draft?!

I guess "premier" is a matter of opinion, but DJ Augustine was sitting right there for us when we grabbed the "Cock." It was clear down the stretch last night that N8 is an energy player, not a starting PG and Duhon can only do so much of the heavy lifting. Capt Kirk came off the bench firing and killed us.

Kiyaman

Legend
Coach Del Negro did a great job in his first season....the Bull players know what (Negro) is expecting for improvement in each of the players talents before the 2009 training-camp starts....Brad, Noah, and Tyson....Rose, Hinrich, and ??? (trade will be made for a Big-Guard)....Paxon will finally do a just job as G.M. this offseason by adding to coach Del Negro coaching staff (defense) plus adding 2 or 3 players that will follow Negro lead.

I'm hoping Coach Dantoni is coaching these final games for next season KEEPER-PLAYERS....and him and Walsh do all their trading this offseason before training camp b/c last offseason they did nothing at all to enhance this Knick team.

The Bulls played sloppy B-Ball lastnight and Dantoni quick substitute coaching would not let the Knicks go on any run in this game....especially in the 4th quarter giving Brad Miller 4 offensive-rebounds to let the Bulls guards do all the scoring for the Bulls on slow back peddling Duhon.

These final games of the season I'm just selecting what players should be and should'nt be in the Knicks 2009 training-camp...

TunerAddict

Starter
I guess "premier" is a matter of opinion, but DJ Augustine was sitting right there for us when we grabbed the "Cock." It was clear down the stretch last night that N8 is an energy player, not a starting PG and Duhon can only do so much of the heavy lifting. Capt Kirk came off the bench firing and killed us.

DJ is not at all a premier point guard...He has been garbage so far in his career.