What NBA Team do you HATE The most?

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Ok, we all argue and whine and complain and bitch to each other in the knicks thread. So basically, we hate one another. So i thought of an idea to unify us....to hate another team. We are all Knick fans, with exceptions few and far between. So let us hate.

Which teams do you hate the most?

0402_fakers11.jpg

Los Angeles FAKERS- i'm the antibandwagon, and i can't stand Kobe. I cringe when their bench players make threes. I prefer Boston over LA. I hate LA. I hate the Fakers. I hate the West Coast. nuff said.

5983694.2297827.jpg

Couldnt find a "clippers suck" but they do, they worse than us. So much talent, yet so much epic fail.

2004_01_mayorbjayz.jpg
J
hate Jigga and the nets. (except reasonable doubt)
Carter sucks.

I hate the bulls for..obvious reasons
starks.jpg

:gony::gony::gony::gony::gony:
Let the hating commence.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
****ing Indiana! Reggie Miller & Isiah Thomas!
How can you not still hate those ****ers. I have to go through a crash anger management routine every time I see Reggie Miller and his faggot Skeletor face. Honestly, when his house was burned down about 10 years ago, I cheered with a beer.

metrocard

Legend
Any team that shouldn't be in the NBA

NJ
Minnesota
Clippers
Spurs (who gives a **** about San Antonio? two teams is enough for Texas)
Thunder...please go back to Seattle.

sg8

Benchwarmer
1)L.A Lakers-hate kobe,hate gasol,hate shaq,jabbar etc etc
2)Bulls-mainly Jordan era,Pippen
3)Jazz-i hate stockton,i hate malone

th3realicon

Rotation player
LA Lakers, just because they are in as big a market as the Knicks but they are the opposite of the Knicks. They win so much. We don't. I've started to belive hate comes from a insferiarity type of feeling. Everytime i see the Lakers win i am kind of "God i wish the Knicks were that team"

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Any team that shouldn't be in the NBA

NJ
Minnesota
Clippers
Spurs (who gives a **** about San Antonio? two teams is enough for Texas)
Thunder...please go back to Seattle.

There was an article on NBA.com about how moving the grizzlies to seattle would be a good idea. yeah, i said the grizzlies.

amilion

Benchwarmer
I hate:

Miami (90's rivalry still lives in me today)
Boston (Don't like Pierce...hate them even more cuz they went from being bums to good in one season...wish it was the Knicks)
New Jersey (mainly b/c of the "move" to Brooklyn)
Indiana (90's rivalry and reggie miller)

Don't hate Spurs but it is more interesting to watch paint dry

JayJ44

Starter
Cavs- Mostly because how espn never shuts up about them and Lebron

Celtics- Not sure really why. I hate Garnett and Pierce. That team just pisses me off.

Heat- No real reason other than the rivalry in the 90's.

Spurs- Incredibly boring, sick of seeing them in the finals all the time.

Last edited:

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
The Nets- Too many bandwagon fans after they made the finals. Plus the whole Brooklyn thing.
The Celtics- I hate KG with a passion. He is such a bitch!

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
I hate the Spurs and Celtics the most. I hate Bruce Bowen, Robert Horry with a passion. Horry's throwing of the towel to Danny Ainge face in 1996 during his firsts few game as a new member of the Suns after the Barkley trade. Then Horry's sucker hit on Nash was a disgrace. What happened to the Suns in 2007 was the same thing that happened to the Knicks in 1997. Ridiculous suspensions robing both teams a chance to win it all. I also hate David Stern, I wouldn't be surprise to see OKC Thunder win the lottery since Blake Griffin played in Oklahoma.

Paul1355

All Star
Cavs- because no one even tries to block Lebron James....I know he is good but pathetic defensive players in the post make him look better then he really is.

The most dynamic players are the ones that always drive to the basket and why? Because everyone in the NBA except for the few good shotblockers, actually have the guts to face up to these guys while their driving to the basket.

When he is about to drive....get a shotblocking center to be ready to stuff him down and knock him on his ass....you send a message to the entire Cavs team right there...old school basketball.

The Nba players are too woosy to play old school hard nosed defense anymore and thats why the Cavs are amazing this year.

clumsy

Rotation player
The Nets - Cuz i don't like the color schemes their games come on the TV. Same reason i don't watch the Jets on channel 2. Shit hurts my eyes.

I used to hate the Jazz, cuz Malone was a cheapshot artist.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
i hate the celdicks with a passion, hate the cavs, hate the jazz and hate the bulls. i wud hate on the thunder cuz i hate their name, but they got kd so its all good lol

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
hate is such a strong word....i mainly dislike the lakers because of their winning ways, and also because they have that fake-ass ***** kobe...tattooed his girl's name on his arm once he cheated...smh