Will someone explain about the homecourt advantage?

kevin

Benchwarmer
I know top 4 teams get it but how many games do they have on their court. Because if we get a couple games in NY I would want to play the Pacers because we beat them there before and I would love booing Reggie.

e_D

Benchwarmer
i think it's just you and me who'd like to see us play Indiana.. I dont think JOneal would be very effective against us cuz he's a choker and a dirtbag (I hate him for some reason). Reggie would burn us on and off I think.. and I KNOW Artest would have a huge series against us.. We passed him up in the draft, and he's a NY kid (from my city!) so i know he'd come in with something to prove.. I think it'd be a fun series.

WiL8000

Rotation player
I want to see the Knicks face the Nets. Now the Knicks have something to prove after that last game against them. Maybe in this series the Knicks can show some heart, and defend the Nets' fast break instead of laggin behind. They need to play more aggressive. If they can get out of the first round, against the Nets, then the Knicks might be ready for a team like the Pacers.

If they were to face the Pacers in the first round they might get a little overwhelmed. Still I do see the Knicks playing with more passion in the playoffs. The playoffs is a new start for the Knicks and I think that psychologically, some of the players on this team need that piece of mind. If this team can play with heart and gel together, they are capable of beating any team in this conference.

6thman

Benchwarmer
In the first round, do we play in 5 or 7 games?? i guess 7 no??
so the games are: 2-2-1-1-1 or 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

jayp

Benchwarmer
one question? why is NJ placed higher than DET even though the pistons have the better record?

allan20

Benchwarmer
6thman said:
In the first round, do we play in 5 or 7 games?? i guess 7 no??
so the games are: 2-2-1-1-1 or 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

7 games in the first round, like this:
2-2-1-1-1