metrocard

Legend
dferd.jpg

3125120705_4fdc50bbc3_o.jpg

3125950908_9ef99d8d57_o.jpg

3125950882_172ab5e6de_o.png

pat

Starter
I totally agree with you. I can't stand him he is way too smug. What's that "Wade" band aid business all about? Everybody knows his name. In their championship series against the Mavs he was good, though. Still, refs had to help a lot as well. I think that Batman and Robin stuff was way easier to handle in terms of marketing than a German seven footer. Now maybe we should really go after him. It most certainly doesn't hurt that he is David Stern's pet player.

ept_sports_nba_experts-682938803-1234761626.jpg

dirk.jpg

JayJ44

Starter
:lol::lol::lol:

I remember a Pistons-Heat game a week or so ago that the refs just awarded to the Heat. In the deciding moments of the game, I think it was Rodney Stucky, that Wade raped when he was going to the basket, the refs said nothing. On the other end, Wade goes to the basket, barely gets touched, and goes to the line for 2, winning the game.

This league is too superstar dominated. David Stern should have been fired awhile ago.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer

I remember a Pistons-Heat game a week or so ago that the refs just awarded to the Heat. In the deciding moments of the game, I think it was Rodney Stucky, that Wade raped when he was going to the basket, the refs said nothing. On the other end, Wade goes to the basket, barely gets touched, and goes to the line for 2, winning the game.

This league is too superstar dominated. David Stern should have been fired awhile ago.

Everything Stern does is fishy. We all know the reason Isiah Thomas and Joe Dumars were left off the Dream Team 1992 was because it was Jordan that manipulated all of Stern's moves. Had the Knicks beaten the Bulls in that 7 game series of '92 Ewing would have been left of the team.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul

Steven A Smith??:smokin:

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
ya wylin, Dwade is a monster, one of few players who play both ends of the court.....probably the only player who plays wit all his heart everytime out there