Finally an end to a horrible season............the last game.

Who do you want the knicks to trade for the most

• T.Chandler

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Chris Bosh

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Amare stoudemire

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • other

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
<table class="tablehead" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="evenrow"><td>New Jersey at NY Knicks</td> <td>
</td> <td>MSG 8:00
</td></tr></tbody></table>

NETS%20logo%20w4359.jpg
@
knicks.gif

AT Madison
Square Garden
New York City
madison-square-garden.jpg

Key Players:

Nets-Logo.jpg

p1.harris.jpg

knicks_logo_050223_08.thumbnail.gif

amd_knicks2.jpg

kcd.jpg

..........* the end to another disappointing season, normally i would want to win the last game but we could use all the lottery balls we can get. Get a good draft pick, and smart off season trades, and come back next year with a mission, not a hope.

Prediction-

who cares, as long as we lose.

*sorry if anyone was planning on doing this thread*

This has been a DaTPRiNCE presentation***

4-pyramids-giza.jpg

Song of the day:

been a while since i heard this so i figured i'd put this as the song of the day

Paul1355

All Star
I'm going to this game

My first game of the season that I'm going to is the last game...hopefully the Knicks dont get blown out like they did last time they faced the Nets.

I got tickets for seats near the bench were the Knicks come in and out of the arena....hopefully get something signed after a win.

New New York

Quiet Storm
My first game of the season that I'm going to is the last game...hopefully the Knicks dont get blown out like they did last time they faced the Nets.

I got tickets for seats near the bench were the Knicks come in and out of the arena....hopefully get something signed after a win.

You should hold up a KO poster so we recognize you!

This season started out good and although we all knew we would finish with a losing record no one thought we would end the season as bad as we did! Just our luck there would be a serious injury to Wilson in this meaningless game!

Al Harrington and Duhon for Tyson Chandler and Mo Pete would be a great draft night trade and a good way to start what needs to be a busy off season.

Paul1355

All Star
You should hold up a KO poster so we recognize you!

This season started out good and although we all knew we would finish with a losing record no one thought we would end the season as bad as we did! Just our luck there would be a serious injury to Wilson in this meaningless game!

Al Harrington and Duhon for Tyson Chandler and Mo Pete would be a great draft night trade and a good way to start what needs to be a busy off season.

haha yea that would be funny but the only sign that I'd actually want to make is a sign saying "Take out Jeffries" and maybe Mike D would see it and put Chris Wilcox in, which he should have done since we first got him.

Kiyaman

Legend
What a season???

Well Everyone it was an up and down season....with all of us in this forum....
but it was all GOOD!!!

A final game WIN would be on a good note b/c this season the Knicks were better than the Nets. Dantoni vs Frank

However....next season the 2009-10 NBA season will be ten times better than this season....with all the FA's going after TOP-PAPER for their future...

The Knicks roster will have to be tough to survive next season....I also see alot of the 2008 draft-class stepping up their game (making a name) next season.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

LET'S GO KNICKS!!!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
more like a horrible 1/3 of the season, we transformed so much from the middle of the season to the last third. but i got a bet tht the knicks win this, and i hate the nets so im gonna root for nyk and pray tht the ping pong balls bounce in our favor

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
more like a horrible 1/3 of the season, we transformed so much from the middle of the season to the last third. but i got a bet tht the knicks win this, and i hate the nets so im gonna root for nyk and pray tht the ping pong balls bounce in our favor

lol on how someone from new jersey doesn't like a new jersey team.

you're right about us being crap for that third of the season. it wouldn't have been as bad if we would have finished strong instead of starting strong.

really looking forward to next season and having mr. lawson on our team...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The upcoming season & pre-season are the most intriguing things that've happened to the Knicks since the Marbury trade.

Sign & trade probabilities with N8 & Lee.

Uprooting our crap roster.

The draft.

Gallinari: Bust or not?

Will Chandler unlock his full potential? (that's if he's not traded)

Will Donnie jump the 2010 gun and trade for a high payed player as the first piece on the chessboard???????

That's the most interesting point to me. Next year's gonna be a ****er & if we have a team of bench players again it won't cut the mustard. We need someone good in a serious way for more reasons than wins on the board.

Go Knicks. We've cleaned out a portion of the trash we don't want, but we've left a handful of holes in our roster.

Here's to an off-season revamp that'll provide momentum going into the 2010 off-season & very hopefully propel us into the playoffs as a low seed next year.

This master plan (although it's provided us with some hope) needs something to show for it and it has to start before the initiation of next season.

Last edited:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

you're right about us being crap for that third of the season. it wouldn't have been as bad if we would have finished strong instead of starting strong.

lol ive hated the nets ever since ive started watching basketball, nyk all the wayy!! and lotta ppl on this forum are very hyped on lawson, im def gonna keep my eye out for him, but a lot of those mock drafts dont even have him as a lottery pick

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
The upcoming season & pre-season are the most intriguing things that've happened to the Knicks since the Marbury trade.

Sign & trade probabilities with N8 & Lee.

Uprooting our crap roster.

The draft.

Gallinari: Bust or not?

Will Chandler unlock his full potential? (that's if he's not traded)

Will Donnie jump the 2010 gun and trade for a high payed player as the first piece on the chessboard???????

That's the most interesting point to me. Next year's gonna be a ****er & if we have a team of bench players again it won't cut the mustard. We need someone good in a serious way for more reasons than wins on the board.

Go Knicks. We've cleaned out a portion of the trash we don't want, but we've left a handful of holes in our roster.

Here's to an off-season revamp that'll provide momentum going into the 2010 off-season & very hopefully propel us into the playoffs as a low seed next year.

This master plan (although it's provided us with some hope) needs something to show for it and it has to start before the initiation of next season.

word. this should be a real exciting off season...i'm not familiar with what 'semi-stars' will be available this offseason, but i agree that we will hopefully make some noise and get some good long term talent through some trades, not just to attract LeBron, but to be key people to our Knicks team...at this point i think every single person on our team has a possibility of being trades, Wilson and Gallo prob have least, but they very well could be thrown in some deal as well...i'm hoping/ have a feeling we'll get a few big aquisitions this offseason that'll make next season better, and help us get even better before we get our big star next off season...

i feel like it was just yesterday all the hype about a big star coming, and having to wait 2 seasons...well we got one out the way...

oh and as for the draft pick, i'm not looking too much into it...we ain't going to get any of the top players like ricky or w/e with an 8th pick...and with all the trading we'll be doing this offseason and new talent that'll be coming, i don't really care

Red

TYPE-A

Nooooo....... we cannot continue to prioritize a PG over a C!!!! Its a mistake. We do need a PG but AFTER we address a big man. If we get Lawson or Nash and no big man, next season will be more of the same bs! Not only a big but we need to stockpile bigs for the future. A PG will not help us w/o a quality big.

Red

TYPE-A
Advice to DAntoni

Dear D'Antoni: I have three things to advise you of. 1) Here in NY we don't like phony people, we like real people and you seem fake, particularlly when you speak. This isn't the Mid-west my dude we see right thru u. 2) Here in NY and in the East we take pride in Defense. I shouldn't have to quote stats or previous winners (ur the genius) so get a clue. Defense wins, we have none, thus we lose...hello! 3) I know our roster is trash so I can't blame you but If in the future Donnie acquires some talent you're going under the microscope. If you don't improve you have to get the f*ck out! We don't need instant gradification but positive results. If by the end of next season you don't produce pack it up. Have a nice off-season learning from your mistakes and experience in NY. The clock is tickin' motherf*cker!

JayJ44

Starter
Nooooo....... we cannot continue to prioritize a PG over a C!!!! Its a mistake. We do need a PG but AFTER we address a big man. If we get Lawson or Nash and no big man, next season will be more of the same bs! Not only a big but we need to stockpile bigs for the future. A PG will not help us w/o a quality big.

There are no quality bigs where we're going to be picking. Griffin, Hill, Thabeet will all be gone by the 8th pick. Lawson is most likely the best option, and we need a PG just as bad as any other position. It's the most important position in D'antoni's system. We need a superstar PG like Lawson to run this system.

Red

TYPE-A
There are no quality bigs where we're going to be picking. Griffin, Hill, Thabeet will all be gone by the 8th pick. Lawson is most likely the best option, and we need a PG just as bad as any other position. It's the most important position in D'antoni's system. We need a superstar PG like Lawson to run this system.

We can trade or sign as a FA to get a big. And there are bigs in the draft, if we need to trade up then so be it. But that point about a PG being the most important...my response is so that's why we got Duhon and released Marbury? Makes no sense, I agree its important and we need a PG but that's important to the "system" a big is important to Any succesful team in the NBA. We can acquire a PG easier than a C, that's why we need to go all out for one. Draft, trade, FA whatever. If we are rebuilding than that's where we start not at PG imo.

JayJ44

Starter
We can trade or sign as a FA to get a big. And there are bigs in the draft, if we need to trade up then so be it. But that point about a PG being the most important...my response is so that's why we got Duhon and released Marbury? Makes no sense, I agree its important and we need a PG but that's important to the "system" a big is important to Any succesful team in the NBA. We can acquire a PG easier than a C, that's why we need to go all out for one. Draft, trade, FA whatever. If we are rebuilding than that's where we start not at PG imo.

Why would any team trade up with us? We have no assets for a trade into the top 5.

We got Duhon because he was the best available at the time. Besides maybe Carlos Arroyo, who I think was also available.

Marbury getting released had nothing to do with his performance on the court. Either way, that was a mistake, IMO.

PG's of Lawson's caliber are rare. There will be bigs available this offseason. Maybe we could trade for Bosh or Tyson Chandler. Sheed will be a free agent.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
I don't think we're going to have any trouble getting a big man, and i think everyone in the knicks organization knows we need one..especially with the likeliness that we'll be trading out 'current' big man in Lee, i don't think there's a question whether or not we'll be acquiring one...it's important we get one for the long term when we do get one, and that we get one who is talented and fits in to Dantoni's speedy offense, and D... it's more important we get some shooters imo

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer

I totally disagree with you on Lawson being our pg! You mean you're passing up on Willie Warren/Brandon Jennings if available at 8th spot? Willie Warren reminds me alot of Russell Westbrook and by adding Warren we can get rid of Nate Robinson via FA or Sign-and-Trade. Lawson is not a lottery pick, he is a first rounder though.

Kiyaman

Legend
This will be "Nate the Great" and "Dave Debuschere Lee" last game as a Knick.

We can thank Donnie Walsh and his co-defendent Mike Dantoni.

I hope both Lee & Nate have career highs in their Final game as a Knick...
We will really need "Lawson" once Nate is gone

LET'S GO KNICKS

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
Well i guess blowing out the Nets is a good way to end who's ever time as a Knick will be ending with this game