Playoff Predictions

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I feel you... but I don't know whats too bad about trading with the Bulls, if we can get the right pieces from them. They got a really nice roster at the moment.

I think NO is gonna be clearing out the house, good for us, maybe we can land T. Chandler, he would fit well here I think.

I'm still predicting Bulls over Celtics in round 1, if Rose can turn it on at home. They got the home court advantage now, it's their series to lose.

bulls are getting clobbered in game 3 at halftime so far. when did rondo get so good? its harder and harder to make jokes about him now :/

Kiyaman

Legend
I feel you... but I don't know whats too bad about trading with the Bulls, if we can get the right pieces from them. They got a really nice roster at the moment.

I think NO is gonna be clearing out the house, good for us, maybe we can land T. Chandler, he would fit well here I think.

I'm still predicting Bulls over Celtics in round 1, if Rose can turn it on at home. They got the home court advantage now, it's their series to lose.

We been getting clobbered in every trade with the Bulls....the Jamar Crawful trade was a left hook Knock-out that we still hav'nt woke up on.
We never got the best out of any trade with the Bulls....it goes way back to the 1980's trade when we gave the Bulls the number #1 player to start their six-championship dynasty.

N.O. coach Byron Scott knows what the team needs....a fast running track star at the SG, and a veteran Point-Foward at the SF position. Fallin-out with Tyson Chandler was'nt a great move.

Boston coach Doc Rivers have way to much playoff experiece to lose more than two games to Bulls coach Del Negro in a series. Doc may not have his dominating low-post scorer (KG) to make it to the Finals but he do have the highest scoring 3-guard rotation (in 5 players) in the playoffs.

Coach Phil Jackson messed up a brother paper giving up a win to Utah coach Sloan....coach Pop did not help any by giving Dallas coach Carlisle (supposed to be Knick coach) 2 wins in this series.
My bad for not thinking economical recession in the first round...

clumsy

Rotation player
Rondo reminds me of Lebron in that he is just freakishly atheltic and can't really shoot haha.

I'm glad my prediction that Chauncey is the best PG in the NBA is coming to fruition.

smokes

Huge Member
If Dallas wins the series against San Antonio it would pretty much be a lock Denver goes to the conference finals.

Dallas was swept 4-0 by Denver in the season.

Yeah, and Denver is just totally dominating New Orleans in this series, they are beasting at the moment. However Denver's gets big points off the bench and Andersen/JR Smith are there 2 main bench producers, both of em feed off the crowd so when they lose home court it might dent their run.

Kiyaman

Legend
This Sundays Playoff games was the SHUUUUT!!!

The young Chicago Bulls double OT win over the Celtics 3-point shooting Ray Allen & Pierce was the game to watch....tied series at 2-2

The Artest & Yao Rockets 3rd win over Brandon Roy Blazzers were too athletically exciting to miss this 4th game of their series....it was a down the wire player & coaching close decision-making game for the WIN....3-1 Rockets

Philly & Orlando were interesting to go out to the Beer House and stock-up with the crew to catch the 4th quarter of Orlando win to tie the series at 2-2.

And the MVP Lebron James Cavs sweet-SWEEP over the softest Detroit Piston playoff roster since the 1960's.
Did the Detroit Pistons deserve to get swept in this playoff series? HELL YEAH!!!!!
with the moves President Dumars made to be the Top-1 team in the 2010 (offseason) Plan.....$11M salary cap.

Kiyaman

Legend
I been calling coach Karl a bum playoff coach for over a decade....but now with a player-coach Chuancy Billups leading his point with a great roster of defensive Bigmen in K-Mart, Chris, and Balkman in practice this season under Billups defensive leadership the offense of J.R.Smith, Melo, and Klenza will take the Denver Nuggets to the Western Conference Finals.
Denver over Dallas in 6

Where we will see 2nd round draft-pick ex-Knick Trevor Ariza shut down Carmelo Anthony in a series......Lakers in 6

And then come the match-up of Trevor Ariza vs Lebron James in the FINALS...

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
im amazed at this series, could we as bball fans ask for anything more? damn 3 overtimes, high drama, physical play, clutch plays, key players fouling out. crowd was into it, just an awesome game. bulls take it 128-127 in dramatic fashion over 3 overtimes. d rose closes things out with an amazing block on rondo. dont know why boston let rondo take tht shot, instead of pierce or allen. ray ray at 51 pts!! lol im still jst awed at the game. it was so long that when portland houston came on it was already like the 3rd quarter lol

Kiyaman

Legend
Well, it is official the Chicago Bulls is rookie Derrick Rose team....coach Del Negro could'nt ask for a better Star-Player to re-build with in Chicago his first season as a NBA Head-Coach.
Why did'nt my Knicks do something to get Mayo or draft Brook Lopez (Damn! the Bulls is 10 steps ahead of us again...).

I still cant believe Dallas Mavs beat the Spurs in a series. Unbelievable!

Chauncy Billups Denver Nuggets vs Rick Carlisle's Dallas Mavs
Denver in 5 to 6 games
Carmelo playoff series average vs N.O. Hornets:
24 pts, 6 rbds, 5 ast, 2 stls, 0.9 blks, 2 to, and 2.5 fouls.
In 37 mpg shooting at 47% FGA

Will Carmelo be able to do the same on Mavs Josh Howard?
Hell No!

Paul1355

All Star
Well, it is official the Chicago Bulls is rookie Derrick Rose team....coach Del Negro could'nt ask for a better Star-Player to re-build with in Chicago his first season as a NBA Head-Coach.
Why did'nt my Knicks do something to get Mayo or draft Brook Lopez (Damn! the Bulls is 10 steps ahead of us again...).

Denver in 5 to 6 games

Hell No!

the nuggets have no way to stop Dirk...after watching the first minutes of game 1, Kenyon Martin can't even touch Dirk and then intentionally fouled him because of his frustration.....constantly feed Dirk and if he gets double teamed then he can feed guys like Josh Howard, Kidd, and Terry open looks and the series is over.

Mavs win it in 6

metrocard

Legend
Forget Dirk, how can the Nugz stop Jose Juan Barea?

I wanna see a Denver vs Houston match up tho...it'll be made competitive.

I don't want to see Kobe in the Finals...or Lebron.

so I'm rooting for a Dallas vs Atlanta finals.

GetRealistic

Starter
Forget Dirk, how can the Nugz stop Jose Juan Barea?

I wanna see a Denver vs Houston match up tho...it'll be made competitive.

I don't want to see Kobe in the Finals...or Lebron.

so I'm rooting for a Dallas vs Atlanta finals.

Dallas and Atlanta would be the NBA worst nightmare of a finals matchup. It'd be right up there with Detriot vs San Antonio from a few years ago.

Cavs vs Lakers is great television. The NBA's two best players on the greatest stage.

Kiyaman

Legend
the nuggets have no way to stop Dirk...after watching the first minutes of game 1, Kenyon Martin can't even touch Dirk and then intentionally fouled him because of his frustration.....constantly feed Dirk and if he gets double teamed then he can feed guys like Josh Howard, Kidd, and Terry open looks and the series is over.

Mavs win it in 6

Dirk cant handle K-Mart & Chris Andersen in a series....Dirk is not a low-post scorer, Dirk can hit 30 or 40 points from the outside like a SG but the Mavs wont win that game without any points in the paint.

K-Mart let Dirk know in the first game of the series just how physical this series will be. And if u knew anything about K-Mart than u would've known that was a light love tap from K-Mart to Dirk in the first game not frustration.
U need to check K-Mart career in the NCAA and NBA.
Terry vs J.R. Smith is probably the only players equal in this series.
Denver in 5 or 6 games

metrocard

Legend
Dallas and Atlanta would be the NBA worst nightmare of a finals matchup. It'd be right up there with Detriot vs San Antonio from a few years ago.

Cavs vs Lakers is great television. The NBA's two best players on the greatest stage.

If we wanted to see Kobe vs Lebron...then Stern would throw in money to set up a pick up game after the playoffs between the two.

I like team match ups.
Not elite athletes get sucked by the refs. (not taking cred from Lebron or Kobe who are the worlds greatest)

Kiyaman

Legend
MVP Lebron James got the master crew in Mo, West, and Varegao, the chemistry those 4 players have on the court is outstanding....if the Cavs could package Wally, Pavolic, and Big Z this offseason for a young Big & small the 2009-10 Championship Finals belong to the Cavs. Kobe & Gasol already put big claim on the 2008-9 Championship Rings.

I wonder how D.Wade will feel if the Cavs beat the Hawks in 4 to 5 games this series.

The Orlando Magic is in need of a real PF and a decent SG in this playoff the tables would've been turned around if Philly had a healthy Brand in their rotation. Boston is one confusing club in these playoffs giving Rondo full charge of the offense. Doc Rivers should use Marbury as Rondo backup and stop playing the two together in this series. Reddick is a poor defender.

Everyone is talking about Denver finally getting past the first round when they should be talking about coach Karl finally making it past the first round. The Denver Nuggets should make it their bussiness to win both games in Dallas to show up the Spurs for giving the Mavs a pass.

I'm luving the war between Kobe vs Artest....will Artest be the highest paid FA this offseason? or will his past haunt him again?

clumsy

Rotation player
Anyone else feel that the refs are trying to make the Lakers Advance? Lakers have played mad dirty first 2 games and Artest is the one that gets ejected?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
that lakers-rockets game is giving me flashbacks of the great 90's playoff basketball (which i watched on espn classic lol). love the hard hitting, the dirty plays, the trash talking, the crowd. and the intensity. fisher's might be suspended but he sent a message, thats playoff bball. and kobe said himself tht he was surprised artest got ejected, saying he made a good playoff bball play.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

Denver in 5 to 6 games

Hell No!

this is directed at the carmelo statement. ppl seem to forget that this guy is a premier scorer in the league, up there with the likes of lebron, kobe and wade. now he isnt as complete as them, as seen in his defense and immaturity, but this guy is a top 5 scorer no doubt, he can score on any1, anytime