why we shouldn't draft a pg(lebron related)

ANU

Starter
my fellow knick fans, some of you are the most ignorant and arrogant fans anyone can deal with.
you dudes are wound up tight like a 50's house wife.you don't care about rocking the status quo.you dudes are mad conservative.
you're allergic to innovation.

I'M GONNA TYPE IN BIG LETTERS CAUSE I KEEP REPEATING MYSELF TO SOME OF YOU MORONS WHO ASK ME THE SAME QUESTIONS WHEN I'VE ALREADY ANSWERED THE GODAM QUESTIONS.
WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT OF PLAYING LEBRON AT THE POINT?

DEFENSE.
HOW DO WE ATTAIN FERNANDEZ?
TRADE THE 8TH PICK TO PORTLAND.

HOW DO WE GET CAMBY?
I DON'T KNOW.BUT HE'LL BE AVAILABLE.
THEY HAVE KAMAN AND JORDAN THERE. THEM TRADING CAMBY WOULDN'T BREAK THEIR ****ING HEART.
THE STARTING FIVE WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS.

JAMES
FERNANDEZ
CHANDLER
GALLINARI
CAMBY

ONCE A FUKING GAIN.

THIS WHOLE LINE UP (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF FERNANDEZ,WHO I HAVEN'T SEEN MUCH OF ON D) WOULD BE HELL TO DEAL WITH DEFENSIVELY BECAUSE OF ITS LENGTH(PAUSE).
THIS TEAM, AND THIS COACH DO NOT PREACH DEFENSE UNLESS THEY'RE ON ****ING TV.

THE REASON FOR THIS LINE UP WOULD BE DEFENSE.
BECAUSE, (AL TOGETHER NOW BOYS AND GIRLS)

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!

:peace:
of course, my attempts at explain this will be in vain.

ANU

Starter
i didn't wanna come of as an asshole, considering we've suffered the same misfortune as fans of this depressing franchise, but some of you are crazy conceited about what you think you know.

I was just trying to throw something out there that i think makes sense.
you don't have to agree, but you don't have to be apathetic jerkoffs either.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
my fellow knick fans, some of you are the most ignorant and arrogant fans anyone can deal with.
you dudes are wound up tight like a 50's house wife.you don't care about rocking the status quo.you dudes are mad conservative.

I'M GONNA TYPE IN BIG LETTERS CAUSE I KEEP REPEATING MYSELF TO SOME OF YOU MORONS WHO ASK ME THE SAME QUESTIONS WHEN I'VE ALREADY ANSWERED THE GODAM QUESTIONS.
WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT OF PLAYING LEBRON AT THE POINT?
DEFENSE.
HOW DO WE ATTAIN FERNANDEZ?
TRADE THE 8TH PICK TO PORTLAND.

HOW DO WE GET CAMBY?
I DON'T KNOW.BUT HE'LL BE AVAILABLE.
THEY HAVE KAMAN AND JORDAN THERE. THEM TRADING CAMBY WOULDN'T BREAK THEIR ****ING HEART.
THE STARTING FIVE WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS.

JAMES
FERNANDEZ
CHANDLER
GALLINARI
CAMBY

ONCE A FUKING GAIN.

THIS WHOLE LINE UP (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF FERNANDEZ,WHO I HAVEN'T SEEN MUCH OF ON D) WOULD BE HELL TO DEAL WITH DEFENSIVELY BECAUSE OF ITS LENGTH(PAUSE).
THIS TEAM, AND THIS COACH DO NOT PREACH DEFENSE UNLESS THEY'RE ON ****ING TV.

THE REASON FOR THIS LINE UP WOULD BE DEFENSE.
BECAUSE, (AL TOGETHER NOW BOYS AND GIRLS)

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!

:peace:
of course, my attempts at explain this will be in vain.

writing in all caps makes u look foolish, and ur points arent too good either. so what makes u think portland would be willing to giveup fernandez for the 8th pick in a very weak class aside from the top 2 picks? fernandez looked like a seasoned vet in his first nba season, and i see some manu ginobili in him. kevin pritchard isnt moviing him for a measly 8th pick in what is projected to be one of the weakest classes ever. and you hating on every1 for mocking ur camby idea yet u cant even make a deal up? and the clippers management have stated that they want to keep camby, even refusing to trade him to the cavs when they gave some enticing offers. they are looking to get rid of kaman or randolph not camby. and playing lebron at the point for defense? lol better luck next time bro

ANU

Starter
this is what i mean.you're another blowhard that doesn't read.read, or shut the **** up.I've repeated myself a buncha of times, and fools keep asking the same questions, which is why used the caps lock idiot.
portland could draft lawson.who the **** knows.
fernandez is stuck between roy, and a future star in batum.
pritchard loves picks.give him a ****ing toy.

jordan seem like he's going to be a very good player.why would they keep camby? because you're a dickhead.

if you're such a ****ing genius you come up with a deal.

I'm done arguing with you morons.

everybody can disagree with what i said.it's ok. I can deal with people disagreeing with me. unlike you zoloft children.

skelos

Rookie
i think the knicks would be better with a star pg and have lebron off the ball. just look at the cavs since mo will arrived. the cavs went from a 4th seed to the best team in the playoffs with james off the ball. having someone else create for lebron puts less pressure on him since he doesnt have to score and create but just score.

LeFlume

All Star
"WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT OF PLAYING LEBRON AT THE POINT? DEFENSE."

You are clueless, absolutely clueless.

Imagine LeBron defending much smaller and quicker players with better ballhandling skills than himself, guys like Chris Paul, Tony Parker... Can you see him get in foul trouble?

smokes

Huge Member

What's so innovative about your whack posts? That you suggest playing Lebron at the 1? Yeah, that is new here, probably because no one on this site is quite dumb enough to suggest something so retarded.

i didn't wanna come of as an asshole, considering we've suffered the same misfortune as fans of this depressing franchise, but some of you are crazy conceited about what you think you know.

I was just trying to throw something out there that i think makes sense.
you don't have to agree, but you don't have to be apathetic jerkoffs either.

Funny that you tried to redeem yourself, with yet more insults and then have another tantrum with the next poster that thinks your idea is bad. Face it, your idea sucks. Camby? Great, we ain't getting him though. Fernandez? Why bother, when there are plenty of decent SG's with size in the draft? Funny you keep saying people asking you the same questions, yet you don't answer any of them, you just rant like a little girl.

everybody can disagree with what i said.it's ok. I can deal with people disagreeing with me. unlike you zoloft children.

So that's why you throw a hissy fit every time someone disagrees with you and start spamming a load of insults and bullshit in caps lock? If there's any child here, it's you son.

JayJ44

Starter
This is a funny ass thread. ANU presents a retarded idea. The entire site ridicules him for being such a dumbass. ANU starts spazzing out like a frustrated pre-pubescent girl.

:lol::lol::lol:

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
I agree with ANU, but for now we should start jared jeffries at pg for DEFENSE and start Q at center cause he's a decent rebounder

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
What are you talking about? LeBrons play off numbers is better than his regular season numbers.

Regular : 27.5 ppg - 7.00 reb - 6.7 ass
Playoff : 27.8 ppg - 8.00 reb - 7.3 ass

Why do people on here have to, in general, be such dicks? Here's what I'm talking about, Richard. Lebron, as everyone can see, when there's not a liar, like you, omitting key stats, shoots poor FG percentages, on most of his playoff seasons, including last year's, when he shot 41% and 06-07, when he shot 42, despite the fact that he's not a long range shooter.

No legendary player shoots 41% on playoff seasons, except for the ones that choke, like the owner of the stats that are posted below his: Vince Carter. Lebron, as anyone who actually watches basketball, has choked in key games, that's why you find yourself alone in your latest bitch tantrum.

Lebron doesn't always choke in the playoffs, game in and game out: he has bad games, however, which is unacceptable, if he, and the organization, plans on winning a title. Last year, for example, he choked against the Celtics, costing his team that series.

Maybe this will be the year that he no longer chokes: give him a little time, before we make that determination. However, if the past is a good indicator, he'll start to choke, in no time.

Lebron James:
<table class="statsHeader" width="742" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="gSGSectionTitleStatsGrid" width="738">Career Playoff Averages
</td> <td width="2">
stats_header_lft.gif
</td> </tr></tbody></table> <table class="playerStatTable careerAvg" border="1" bordercolor="#cccccc" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="title"> <td class="year">Year</td> <td class="team">Team</td> <td>G</td> <td>GS</td> <td>MPG</td> <td>FG%</td> <td>3P%</td> <td>FT%</td> <td>OFF</td> <td>DEF</td> <td>RPG</td> <td>APG</td> <td>SPG</td> <td>BPG</td> <td>TO</td> <td>PF</td> <td>PPG</td> </tr> <tr class=""> <td class="yr">05-06</td> <td class="tm">CLE</td> <td>13</td> <td>13</td> <td>46.5</td> <td>0.476</td> <td>0.333</td> <td>0.737</td> <td>1.7</td> <td>6.4</td> <td>8.1</td> <td>5.8</td> <td>1.4</td> <td>0.7</td> <td>5.00</td> <td>3.40</td> <td>30.8</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td class="yr">06-07</td> <td class="tm">CLE</td> <td>20</td> <td>20</td> <td>44.7</td> <td>0.416</td> <td>0.280</td> <td>0.755</td> <td>1.3</td> <td>6.8</td> <td>8.1</td> <td>8.0</td> <td>1.7</td> <td>0.5</td> <td>3.30</td> <td>2.00</td> <td>25.1</td> </tr> <tr class=""> <td class="yr">07-08</td> <td class="tm">CLE</td> <td>13</td> <td>13</td> <td>42.5</td> <td>0.411</td> <td>0.257</td> <td>0.731</td> <td>1.2</td> <td>6.6</td> <td>7.8</td> <td>7.6</td> <td>1.8</td> <td>1.3</td> <td>4.15</td> <td>2.50</td> <td>28.2</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td class="yr">
</td> <td class="tm">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <!-- Check if career stats are null first --> <tr class="career"> <td class="col_1">Career</td> <td class="col_2">--</td> <td>47</td> <td>47</td> <td>44.5</td> <td>0.438</td> <td>0.288</td> <td>0.743</td> <td>1.4</td> <td>6.6</td> <td>8.0</td> <td>7.3</td> <td>1.6</td> <td>0.8</td> <td>3.94</td> <td>2.50</td> <td>27.8</td></tr></tbody></table>
Vince Carter
<table class="statsHeader" width="742" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="gSGSectionTitleStatsGrid" width="738"> <table class="statsHeader" width="742" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td width="2">
stats_header_rt.gif
</td> <td class="gSGSectionTitleStatsGrid" width="738">Career Playoff Averages
</td> <td width="2">
stats_header_lft.gif
</td> </tr></tbody></table> <table class="playerStatTable careerAvg" border="1" bordercolor="#cccccc" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="title"> <td class="year">Year</td> <td class="team">Team</td> <td>G</td> <td>GS</td> <td>MPG</td> <td>FG%</td> <td>3P%</td> <td>FT%</td> <td>OFF</td> <td>DEF</td> <td>RPG</td> <td>APG</td> <td>SPG</td> <td>BPG</td> <td>TO</td> <td>PF</td> <td>PPG</td> </tr> <tr class=""> <td class="yr">99-00</td> <td class="tm">TOR</td> <td>3</td> <td>3</td> <td>39.7</td> <td>0.300</td> <td>0.100</td> <td>0.871</td> <td>3.0</td> <td>3.0</td> <td>6.0</td> <td>6.3</td> <td>1.0</td> <td>1.3</td> <td>2.67</td> <td>4.00</td> <td>19.3</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td class="yr">00-01</td> <td class="tm">TOR</td> <td>12</td> <td>12</td> <td>44.9</td> <td>0.436</td> <td>0.410</td> <td>0.784</td> <td>3.1</td> <td>3.4</td> <td>6.5</td> <td>4.7</td> <td>1.7</td> <td>1.7</td> <td>2.25</td> <td>3.80</td> <td>27.3</td> </tr> <tr class=""> <td class="yr">04-05</td> <td class="tm">NJN</td> <td>4</td> <td>4</td> <td>44.8</td> <td>0.365</td> <td>0.316</td> <td>0.861</td> <td>2.3</td> <td>6.3</td> <td>8.5</td> <td>5.8</td> <td>2.2</td> <td>0.0</td> <td>3.75</td> <td>4.30</td> <td>26.8</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td class="yr">04-05</td> <td class="tm">NJN</td> <td>4</td> <td>4</td> <td>44.8</td> <td>0.365</td> <td>0.316</td> <td>0.861</td> <td>2.3</td> <td>6.3</td> <td>8.5</td> <td>5.8</td> <td>2.2</td> <td>0.0</td> <td>3.75</td> <td>4.30</td> <td>26.8</td> </tr> <tr class=""> <td class="yr">05-06</td> <td class="tm">NJN</td> <td>11</td> <td>11</td> <td>40.9</td> <td>0.463</td> <td>0.241</td> <td>0.796</td> <td>1.5</td> <td>5.5</td> <td>7.0</td> <td>5.3</td> <td>1.8</td> <td>0.6</td> <td>2.36</td> <td>3.10</td> <td>29.6</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td class="yr">06-07</td> <td class="tm">NJN</td> <td>12</td> <td>12</td> <td>40.6</td> <td>0.396</td> <td>0.389</td> <td>0.693</td> <td>1.4</td> <td>5.4</td> <td>6.8</td> <td>5.3</td> <td>0.9</td> <td>0.6</td> <td>3.17</td> <td>2.90</td> <td>22.3</td> </tr> <!-- Check if career stats are null first --> <tr class="career"> <td class="col_1">Career</td> <td class="col_2">--</td> <td>42</td> <td>42</td> <td>42.2</td> <td>0.418</td> <td>0.332</td> <td>0.780</td> <td>2.1</td> <td>4.8</td> <td>6.9</td> <td>5.2</td> <td>1.5</td> <td>0.9</td> <td>2.71</td> <td>3.40</td> <td>25.9</td></tr></tbody></table></td><td width="2">
</td></tr></tbody></table>