I'm sorry to rant

New New York

Quiet Storm
I havent read a NY Post article of any kind since the Barrack Obama monkey illustration.

But, Both NBA writers (Peter V, and Berman) write simply for shock factor, they have both been known to be unreliable (see Peter V's Derrick Coleman is broke and almost dead article, and Berman's article on how Jamal Crawford tried to make Steph look bad in front of reporters), point being they care about getting under people's skin first and B Ball second.

All the more reason to say down w/ The Post!

Kiyaman

Legend
Any and all comments made about the Knicks season should not be taken lightly....

I havent read a NY Post article of any kind since the Barrack Obama monkey illustration.

But, Both NBA writers (Peter V, and Berman) write simply for shock factor, they have both been known to be unreliable (see Peter V's Derrick Coleman is broke and almost dead article, and Berman's article on how Jamal Crawford tried to make Steph look bad in front of reporters), point being they care about getting under people's skin first and B Ball second.

All the more reason to say down w/ The Post!

Cosign.

I stop buying the Racist Post newspapers decades ago....but Peter Vesey articles made him a close friend with NBA Stern and Stu Jackson (whom Vesey criticized Stu Jackson when he was the Knick coach back in the daze).

Vesey & Berman inside articles on the Knicks all this season stayed on one topic....Marbury, Crawful, and Zach....which was the main topic to stay on with the Knicks new regime.

Throughout the offseason and at the start of training-camp the most likely question asked by NBA sports writers were:

What was the Knick New Regime going to do with $21M Marbury, $14M Zach, and $9M Crawful, which salary equal totaly this season $44M???

When Mobley did not pass the physical ($9M per)....our new regime was supposed to get the LA Clippers first round draft pick if the 2-12 Clippers still wanted 20-10 stat performance Zach Randolph.

Marbury publically accepted the role of comming off the bench in the 2nd pre-season game (Marbury, Nate, and Chandler, a dynamic trio off the bench)....plus was a great influence on Duhon growth with the team.

So anything written or said bad about how our new regime decision-making after one year on the job should not be taken for granted...

alphad0gz

Rookie
The isn't a team in the NBA that would give a 1st

for Zach Randolph. Not a one. You criticize him when he did what everyone said he couldn't do under any circumstances. He got rid of Randolph. BTW, there were plenty of rumblings that Zach was walking a razors edge in NY. Guess he proved Walsh right, didn't he?

CoolClyde

Republican Post

the post is run by republicans, owned by non-American republican Rupert Murdoch. they're all about sensationalism selling newspapers, and the sportswriters seem to be in the same frame of mind-lessness.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
He writes stupid shit to grab the attention of many readers. Wether you hate him or love him he doesn't give, as long as people are giving him attention.