I feel bad for Marbury, having to carry the Celtics

Is Marbury the best player on the Celtics?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Funniest Thread Ever! Whatever happened to team Starbury (I left the forums in the middle of the "Starbury Wars".) This awesome bunch also said that Jamal Crawford was a horrible player (went on to become sixth man of the year.) Stephon Marbury will go down as one of the worst cases of wasted talent and inflated ego. He had all the tools and off the court he has been tremendous in helping out the less fortunate with his Starbury clothing Line. I don't feel bad for him at all as he is RICH and he has been successful off the court. But clearly he was not meant to be a "Professional" basketball player as he is just plain dumb. As for those who believed he was any good on Boston or now in China, you guys are delusional and in need of serious help while you continue to ride his dick like an MSG intern to this day...lol R.I.P. Stephon Marbury and all your brain dead supporters you will not be missed.

Last edited:

KingCharles34

All Star
Funniest Thread Ever! Whatever happened to team Starbury (I left the forums in the middle of them.) Stephon Marbury will go down as one of the worst cases of wasted talent and inflated ego. He had all the tools and off the court he has been tremendous in helping out the less fortunate with his Starbury clothing Line. But clearly he was not meant to be a professional basketball player. As for those who believed he was any good on Boston or now in China, you guys are delusional and in need of serious help...lol R.I.P. Stephon Marbury and all your brain dead supporters you will not be missed.

Chinabury >> your life

http://www.u-mad.org/haterz.html

KingCharles34

All Star
heres another brain dead block head internet "g" now. Keep sucking Marbury...

This faggits still mad...it aint even worth if for me to entertain you. Your a nobody on here, everyone skips by your posts. By going back and forth with you, i'd only be doing you a favor. Instead im just gonna hit you up with some neg rep

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
This faggits still mad...it aint even worth if for me to entertain you. Your a nobody on here, everyone skips by your posts. By going back and forth with you, i'd only be doing you a favor. Instead im just gonna hit you up with some neg rep

hahaha by responding to my initial post you contradict yourself. And then pms when i say your boy Marbury is a scrub...lol. then you give me negative rep points...like that even matters ur worse then a high school girl. You tell me whos "mad?"...lol hows about you make a point or make some sense? All you can do is name call and pound the negative rep button... keep bleeding u got no credibility, ur just a troll a 1 star poster and a 1 star person...lol I'm done with YOU Clown :).

KingCharles34

All Star
hahaha by responding to my initial post you contradict yourself. And then pms when i say your boy Marbury is a scrub...lol. then you give me negative rep points...like that even matters ur worse then a high school girl. You tell me whos "mad?"...lol hows about you make a point or make some sense? All you can do is name call and pound the negative rep button... keep bleeding u got no credibility, ur just a troll a 1 star poster and a 1 star person...lol I'm done with YOU Clown :).

Feb 26, 2010Re: Game Thread
12:37jpz17

12:31jpz17

Feb 22, 2010Re: Sim League
19:51jpz17

Jun 26, 2009Re: -
00:32GoKnIcKsDLEE42

00:27GoKnIcKsDLEE42

Jun 25, 20092nd Round
22:10metrocard

Jun 25, 20091st round logos
22:02metrocard

Those are all the messages I sent....can u prove that i sent u a message?

haha yea i thought so. You got caught in a lie...That means everything u say has no credibility.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
12:37jpz17

12:31jpz17

Feb 22, 2010Re: Sim League
19:51jpz17

00:32GoKnIcKsDLEE42

00:27GoKnIcKsDLEE42

Jun 25, 20092nd Round
22:10metrocard

Jun 25, 20091st round logos
22:02metrocard

Those are all the messages I sent....can u prove that i sent u a message?

haha yea i thought so. You got caught in a lie...That means everything u say has no credibility.

Learn to read? Sweetheart PMS does not equal private messages... it means everytime u boy marbury gets clowned you start bleeding.... you fail again ....

your life = failure of education system

Last edited:

KingCharles34

All Star
Learn to read? Sweetheart PMS does not equal private messages... it means everytime u boy marbury gets clowned you start bleeding.... you fail again ....

your life = failure of education system

sorry i couldnt really understand your poorly written post
speakin of your post, why did u edit it?
did u leave out a subject and a predicate?
u probably said somethin and regretted it
what i write makes more sense even when i rhyme
I did u a favor, but just this one time
I dont mind helpin out the paupers of knicksonline
i gotta go faggit, I hope u get your dikk on time

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
sorry i couldnt really understand your poorly written post
speakin of your post, why did u edit it?
did u leave out a subject and a predicate?
u probably said somethin and regretted it
what i write makes more sense even when i rhyme
I did u a favor, but just this one time
I dont mind helpin out the paupers of knicksonline
i gotta go faggit, I hope u get your dikk on time

sad really, the freestyle rap, that last hope of a defeated poster.