Eddy Curry Update

New New York

Quiet Storm
I want a live weigh in every week on MSG Eddy!

Naw, for his sake and the team's sake I wish him well, because if he slims down he could be useful and ofcourse tradable

dre48ny

Rotation player
This could only benefit him and the franchise, if he takes it seriously!!!
Please lose 30 lbs of fat!!!!! Bulk up and tone up a bit!! His knees will appreciate this!!!

New New York

Quiet Storm
i guarantee you that fat-fuk comes into camp well into the 300's...

Lets make a bet on that!

Loser has to let the winner pick out a new screen name for them plus gives over one of their rep points

By no means am I a Curry fan, but I got reason to think he will do it this time

paris401

Starter
Lets make a bet on that!

Loser has to let the winner pick out a new screen name for them plus gives over one of their rep points

By no means am I a Curry fan, but I got reason to think he will do it this time

a deal... actually i hope u win, cause a in-shape-motivated curry, would be another piece of the 2010 lebron-wade puzzle...

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
agreed paris. most of the hate on him is deserved, but theres no denying his enourmous talent. if he can start a new chapter in his basketball career he still has the potential to be a top 3 center. its a huge huge if, and right now hes getting paid 11 mil because of what he could be, not what he is atm.

dre48ny

Rotation player
He's with the right trainer, plus he took a step towards improving himself. I think he wants to prove many wrong. He had crazy things going on with his personal life and I think he just wants to be back to playing ball. I think he could do it, honestly. Glen Baby Davis does not look fit @ all, but he's balling. Curry has a better inside game than Big Baby.

metrocard

Legend
he still has the potential to be a top 3 center.

a314jp.gif

jzero29

Rotation player
Cant hurt

I am by no means an eddy curry supporter. He has let all of us down big time. SO In no way do I believe he will return to a productive center that we need. But you never know. At least his twitter isn't I'm having big mac attacks twice a day now, I think I will install a McDonalds in my living room. Take out window right next to couch. He's in a contract year, he may actually have some motivation. Again not a believer, but Damn you eddy if your playing with our emotions!

New New York

Quiet Storm
a deal... actually i hope u win, cause a in-shape-motivated curry, would be another piece of the 2010 lebron-wade puzzle...

You're a good Sport Paris! This is going to make things interesting! With my luck dude loses all kind of weight by Mid July, hurts his knee and is forced to be on steriods and baloons up bigger than before

LOL, maybe he meant Curry will be possibly a top 3 center in The Alantic, because dude wasnt even a top 3 center in his "break out season".

TunerAddict

Starter
LOL, maybe he meant Curry will be possibly a top 3 center in The Alantic, because dude wasnt even a top 3 center in his "break out season".

I dunno....It isn't like there are any good centers in the league...

Dwight
Pau
Yao
Shaq

Eddy could be the 5th best.:teeth::teeth::teeth:

jzero29

Rotation player
SHaq's not what he used to be

there aren't a lot of centers,
but it's tough to crack top 5

Howard
Yao
Bynum(healthy)
Duncan(PF center)
Al jefferson
Al hartford
Shaq
Oden
He has chance, to be brought into the mix, especially with the bottom 4.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
lmao i got embarrased, i meant potential to be a top 3 offensive center. i kno his defense sucks lol. while u guys may not agree, i do believe he has skills on offense if he gets in shape.

bfab99

Benchwarmer
I'm just disappointed with Eddy. How are you a pro athlete, have a big contract, and you're way out of shape. Inexcusable. Add the fact that he's lazy on the court. Doesn't rebound, doesn't defend.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
this fat barsatrd, get pay of 10 milliopns to sit on bench in suit and watch teammate of him play while people starfe without food and die. he should donate 95% salary of him to kids in Africa

paris401

Starter
You're a good Sport Paris! This is going to make things interesting! With my luck dude loses all kind of weight by Mid July, hurts his knee and is forced to be on steriods and baloons up bigger than before".

i'm a good sport now... let's see if/when i lose, and see the name u pick out for me...