Penny stepped up!!!

WiL8000

Rotation player
Good game for Penny Hardaway, he stepped up big time tonight against the Bulls. I dont expect games like this every night from Hardaway, but it was sure nice to see him step up, he was due. Good game for Dikembe and Marbury in tonights game against the Bulls as well.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
So right. Penny had a great game. I like the way that he plays and I wish that he would look to score more. I am glad that he felt comfortable to take the shots.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
aaaaaaaannnnnd we're baaaaaaccck!!
cavs lost the memphis game, and that means we clinched a playoffs spot! oh it feels good

Marbury: "When it's playoff time, this building should never be closed. It should always be open. The fans deserve that,"
nice words steph...

Game Recap
NY Knicks 96 - Chicago Bulls 82

Boxscore:

[web:73b9cfb7e0]http://scores.nba.com/games/20040407/CHINYK/boxscore.html[/web:73b9cfb7e0]

allan20

Benchwarmer
good to be back in playoffs after all these years. we did a good job, and now it's time to screw those nets and show them who plays with heart!!

JJtheKnick

Starter
i feels good to be back
also penny hardaway was playing like he was in the 90s if we can see more like that from him he should start in stead of anderson

6thman

Benchwarmer
right!! We're all talking about Shandon or Dermarr starting but why shouldn't Penny start????? :) Maybe we need him coming off the bench too :rolling: :rolling:
Anyway, Penny was huge yestraday!!

e_D

Benchwarmer
penny did good.. but he's happy with his bench role so let him keep it.. even coming off the bench it's like he's a starter with his 30 someodd minutes.. look at Naz, he's starting and he plays anywere from 12-20 minutes alot of the time.. Lenny has a weird way of coaching..

as for shandon putting up good numbers yesterday.. it was what, his first time in 4 or 5 games? it doesnt justify his usual subpar games. I dont understand how when houston was out early in the season shandon was gettin 20 sumthing a game for at least 3 or 4 games.. oh well.. :rolling:

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Yeah Shandon was getting 20 points a game when Allan first got injured and then he started bitching about play time and when he's getting it, he can't produce.

WiL8000

Rotation player
Very true, if you're going to complain about not getting enough playing time, when you finally do, you gotta produce, bottom line. Here is the other bottom line, all the Knicks, including, Anderson, Penny, whoever, need to step up big, to come out of the first round of the playoffs.