Filet LeBron;Stick a fork in em'....

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
cleveland is done.I'm sure they will have a better season next yr with LeBron runnin thangs.Im not gonna lie, it was fun to watch him play but it was either Cleve. or NY .....need I say more?

AJD

Benchwarmer
kriss childs said:
cleveland is done.I'm sure they will have a better season next yr with LeBron runnin thangs.Im not gonna lie, it was fun to watch him play but it was either Cleve. or NY .....need I say more?
You need not.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
actually, i'm glad they're done
they had beaten us way to much this season, and i hope hope we can slap them on wednesday

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
i would rather see boston than them in the playoffs, who beat indiana last year? a bad celtic team just like hopefully this year cuz i think that indiana really isnt THAT good

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
LeBron Over-hyped?

I think LeBron is over-hyped. He is definatley not the next Magic or Bird. What he is is a physical specimen at that age. But he won't own the league. I'm more impressed with Carmelo than LeBron. With all the LeBron talk I thought he would amaze me. Only think that amazed me is his physique!

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
Re: LeBron Over-hyped?

nycefnl said:
I think LeBron is over-hyped. He is definatley not the next Magic or Bird. What he is is a physical specimen at that age. But he won't own the league. I'm more impressed with Carmelo than LeBron. With all the LeBron talk I thought he would amaze me. Only think that amazed me is his physique!
You made a new topic saying that exact same thing... :eek7: :rofl: