Brandon Jennings on Ricky Rubio: He is all hype

Toons

is the Bo$$
And the Sacremento Kings will select Stephon Curry to be their PG with the 4th pick.
Its the money $$$$$....Curry will not argue being selected as the 4th pick.

This has alot to do with why (Compton's) Brandon Jennings became mouth almighty after his great "showcase" workout for the Sacremento Kings whom is in dire need for a pure PG. Inwhich Brandon Jennings feels he is the best option for the Kings oranization (which is true).
BJ, Rubio, and Ty Lawson are the top-3 pure PG in this draft class that the Kings roster need to select 1 out of the 3 to start their rebuilding process with. but will they select an important need with their 4th pick?

I doubt sacramento will take curry. They will take the best floor general available. They have kevin martin (hardly played last season), a developing fanky garcia, rashard mccants and beno unrih who played with a lot of heart on a sorry ass team.

ur giving all the right reasons for sac to NOT select curry, yet u say they will select him....:S why?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Truth be said, we could build a strong fundamental foundation within the next 2 to 3 seasons with Duhon and Nate as our PG.

We do not need to waste our 8th pick on a PG or SF.....especially when we have big leaking "holes" in our SG, PF, and Center positions...

Our point guard position is also a concern. The Duhon and Nate tandem is not a long term answer.

We need to pick up a floor general in this draft because most of the other positions (PF/C) would be a reach at the 8th spot. We have an abundance of great PGs that we can choose from. The next couple of drafts won't have the same availability of PGs as this one does.

dpryde

Benchwarmer
the more articles i see of jennings the less highly i think of him. hes jst an idiot to say hes better than rubio

clumsy

Rotation player
I really really hope that they draft Stephen Curry. I would hope we could pick up Curry's NBA comparision Kelenna Azuibuike.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
^
huh?

How Kelenna Azubuike compare with Stephen Curry. They dont play the same possition and their game is very different.