Where will they be?

Blas

Benchwarmer
I have been watching a lot of pre-draft workouts.

I wanted to make a thread where we can have some fun and pick some players from the draft and predict there outcomes in this league. To keep things simple I just used three ratings: bust, roleplayer, star.

Stephen Curry (star): Everytime I watch this kid I am more amazed. I do not think I ever seem such an amazing shooter coming into any draft. I mean JJ doesn't even come close to this assassin. I don't think "The best shooter in the world" is just a given nickname. He is also pretty quick. He moved better and seemed in better control with the ball then all the PG prospects except for lawson.

Eric Maynor (roleplayer): Kid is extremely smart and will make a good floor general. He just needs to work on his defensive fundementals. His workouts have been pretty good.

Ty Lawson (Star): He has looked great during workouts. He has done everything right. Actually the best looking PG imo.

BJ Mullens (Bust): He has an ugly game and he looks lost most of the time. After watching some of this workouts I cannot justify drafting this guy.

Jrue Holiday (Bust): I really thought this kid was going to be something until I watched his workouts. In High School he looked amazing. In college he has looked ok. But in the workouts he has looked like poop. I can only imagine what happens when he is in the NBA.

Tyler Hansbrough (Roleplayer): He will be good in the NBA. His work ethic is off the wall. His attitude and drive makes up for his physical weaknesses. It seems like he wills himself to play better. His workouts have looked great.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
DraftExpress has the Knicks taking Jrue Holiday.

NBADraft.net has the Knicks taking Brandon Jennings.

This is looking like it will not be a good draft for the Knicks. I really don't know how the Knicks will be able to trade up to get Rubio. What a waste of a draft for the Knicks. Too bad we can't trade the pick + Eddy Curry for an expiring contract.

By the way, how are you able to watch these pre-draft workouts?

Blas

Benchwarmer
DraftExpress has the Knicks taking Jrue Holiday.

NBADraft.net has the Knicks taking Brandon Jennings.

This is looking like it will not be a good draft for the Knicks. I really don't know how the Knicks will be able to trade up to get Rubio. What a waste of a draft for the Knicks. Too bad we can't trade the pick + Eddy Curry for an expiring contract.

By the way, how are you able to watch these pre-draft workouts?

Fios has some channels that have been showing them. ESPN U is one of them. Big Ten network was another. Basically a lot of college channels are showing the different workouts.

I heard Jennings looked better then what Walsh expected, but I am not sure if he would still draft him. I mean if we can get Rubio, Curry, or Evans, maybe we can get Lawson.