If DeJuan Blair Falls off the Map....

Scribbles

Rotation player
Would anyone be opposed to drafting him assuming we can buy a late 1st round pick?

His stock is dipping so much that he didn't even get a Green Room invite....but Hansborough did.

Ouch.....

metrocard

Legend
Blair IMO can be Elton Brand like...we haven't seen anyone rebound like him in ages. Plus he can score and is a strong defender on the block...not a dumb player either.

This would be a great replacement for Lee.

I heard Knicks want Minnesota's 28th...I'm more interested in the 18th where Lawson or Maynor will be available(one or the other will go to PHI), Teague, Calathes, Blair, and others.

I DONT KNOW ANYMORE!?!?!?!??!?!

This draft can drive a man mad.

Scribbles

Rotation player
Hahah yea I know!

Blair also lost 30 lbs in a matter of 2 months! That is serious...

He is trim but his bum ACL is the thing that's scaring teams away. Let's not forget his vintage ass raping of Hasheem Thabeet.

Blair is a beast....he's not human.

metrocard

Legend
The Oakman would be proud to see a guy like Blair in a Knicks jersey too. Finally a guy with balls on our roster.

Scribbles

Rotation player
Also 30 lbs lost shows me the dude has a serious workout program and is serious about himself.

Maybe he can show Eddy a thing or two.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Blair is an intriguing player. He would add toughness that we lack. He also has good rebounding technique. If david avg. 11 rebs per game then blair will probably double that.

If he's available in the 20-28 range, the knicks should consider acquiring another pick to draft him.