OK if you dont want ALLEN who would you want?

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
This summer theres gonna be alot of signings.Since 1injury filled season and a bad idea from layden has erased the reality of what allen has done for NY (FOR 8 YEARS)!! Who would you want to run with the fresh horses we got now?

alrobinson6022

Benchwarmer
wow, that's a good question. i think zeke's gonna try and get jamal crawford. that's the only "realistic" person we can talk about.

jayp

Benchwarmer
he could be a good pickup.. if he can play alongside Starbury.. both of them need the ball to be effective..

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
anybody have a list of free agents?
how about h2o and vinor deke for kobe.
i dunno if malone will stay in la so they may need a big man.

kevin

Benchwarmer
you guys already forgot about Demarr? I think he could be a great player in a coupple years. Who knows he may beat out Houston for the starting job next year if Houston isn't 100%.

newmove

Rotation player
spree, i wanna him back!
it would've been great if nyk could get 'sheed also...
can u imagine: starbury-spree-TT-baker-sheed on the line? that's a championship squad man!

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
m redd is basically allan houston. dunno about whos older or injuries, but if hes cheaper, id trade h2o for a sf or a c (dampier..) and maybe sign redd if hes free. i wrote in a different post about damps, i think hes a free agent or he wants out of gs. imagine him as our center.

p

6thman

Benchwarmer
First how much money does NY have beyond the salary cap??
Is Sheed a free agent? I'd give Kurt Thomas for him!!
What about Dallas because we all know that Don Nelson likes Thomas!! If they offer Jamison for him, i'd trade him also!!

e_D

Benchwarmer
i heard on SportsCenter yesterday that the magic would seek to trade TMac in the off season.. You better believe Isiah's gonna throw some offers out for him! I could definately see a 3 or 4 team deal going down bringing TMac to the Knicks for some people.. That would be soooooo sick.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
sadly tmac just said he wanted to stay. doesnt mean the gm wont trade him tho
but hed have 2 b an idiot 2 do that. its like the babe ruth curse lol
it would b great 2 have tmac just dont know if it will happen

likely i want 2 get RASHEED

p

newmove

Rotation player
frankwilliams said:
i want to see michael redd!
only if NYK trade houston for him. i'd say: deal!

here's my top three:

'Sheed
Spree
Big Ben (i-m-p-o-s-s-i-b-l-e but hell yeah i dream)

if NYK could get those cats they would've won it all next year, no doubt!

e_D

Benchwarmer
o I know! Flip Murray! this guy is really pretty fuckin good.. when Ray Allen was out, Flip was going nuts.. then when I saw him in action in the rookie/soph games I was impressed with his cockiness/confidence and his overall game.. I think he'd be a good fit in NY.