Harden at 8!?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Is it even possible he slides to the 8th spot? Draftnet has him at 8 and Chad Ford is saying the Knicks are gonna draft him. Could this be a prelude to a trade to OKC for Rubio? I think Lee and Harden for Rubio is too much unless we know Lee is gone no matter what. Thoughts?

http://cloud1.nbadraft.net/

portega1968

El Cacique
we would forever be indebted to the basketball gods if this guys slips to our spot... he's gonna be one helluva player (team 3-7 would be dumb to let this guy pass)

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I could see this happening if GS actually drafts Hill. I think Harden is slipping to 7 or 8 just because of the needs/wants of teams 3-6. For some reason Sac wants Curry at 4 and I think Evans is a lock at 5. Minni will only take Harden at 6 if they think Evans is going to play PG in the NBA...a Big IF!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Rumors have GS looking to acquire Vince Carter which may bode well for them drafting Hill since Harden would be redundant. I am actually starting to believe Harden can slip to the 8th spot! Please b ball gods!:crossfingers:

Toons

is the Bo$$
Rumors have GS looking to acquire Vince Carter which may bode well for them drafting Hill since Harden would be redundant. I am actually starting to believe Harden can slip to the 8th spot! Please b ball gods!:crossfingers:

crawford just got traded to atlanta....i think GS is targeting curry

JayJ44

Starter
That would kick ass. Harden is very Brandon Roy like. I honestly can't see him falling to us, but if it happens, I will be very happy.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
That would kick ass. Harden is very Brandon Roy like. I honestly can't see him falling to us, but if it happens, I will be very happy.

I think it all hinges on two things...does Minni think Evans is a PG or swingman? Does GS draft Hill instead of Harden? I really think he is sliding to 7 or 8.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Evans, Curry, Flynn, and Harden one of those will be there at 8 i hope its Evans but we'll see.

smokes

Huge Member
Evans would be awesome, I hope we're taking him as a potential SG and moving up/down for a PG though. We really need to fill that SG spot, I heard in an interview with Chandler that they are looking at transitioning him to the 2 spot over the offseason but a Chandler/Gallo combo would be really sweet. One wingman who can drive and has good strength, one sharpshooter with high IQ and playmaking skills. That's a lethal 1-2 punch for the 3 spot.

A 2010 Lineup of:

Rubio/Duhon
Evans/Hughes
Chandler/Gallo
Harrington/?
Wilcox/?

is not out of the question by a long shot and fills a lot of holes in the team. Sure we still lack a decent interior but at the same time there is not much going in the draft which can dramatically improve this.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Evans would be awesome, I hope we're taking him as a potential SG and moving up/down for a PG though. We really need to fill that SG spot, I heard in an interview with Chandler that they are looking at transitioning him to the 2 spot over the offseason but a Chandler/Gallo combo would be really sweet. One wingman who can drive and has good strength, one sharpshooter with high IQ and playmaking skills. That's a lethal 1-2 punch for the 3 spot.

A 2010 Lineup of:

Rubio/Duhon
Evans/Hughes
Chandler/Gallo
Harrington/?
Wilcox/?

is not out of the question by a long shot and fills a lot of holes in the team. Sure we still lack a decent interior but at the same time there is not much going in the draft which can dramatically improve this.

Don't forget we probably will trade for Darko.

LJ4ptplay

Starter

A 2010 Lineup of:

Rubio/Duhon
Evans/Hughes
Chandler/Gallo
Harrington/?
Wilcox/?

How are we getting Rubio and Evans? Explain please.

mafra

Legend
Harden was really small in that tourny game against UNC.... I don't think he has the heart to play in the NBA.

I would prefer Henderson or Williams.... definitely Evans.

ANU

Starter
i think he can.honestly, he hasn't really wowed anyone from what I've heard. considering what he and curry have both done in the ncaa, and what curry has done in workouts, i don't see why he's supposed to go lower than harden.
and i agree with the notion that we be lucky to get him.he's got great b ball I.Q. probably second to rubio.