Allen should NOT be on the playoff roster!

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
If hes not 100% than he shouldnt play. He can hurt the team,hurt himself ,and much worse leave a guy like Demarr or Frank off the roster.Allen cant give us what these 2 guys are giving right now so hell no!!

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
i totally agree.
he should take the season off unless he magically gets better.
i agree that its hurting the team, especially against nj where its a fast tempo game that does not suit his style. maybe in the second (g-d willin) or later rounds...

peter

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I really like DerMarr but right now I would prefer Allan at 80% than either FW or DerMarr. Allan has playoff experience and he is an excellent shooter. He can help us a lot more, IMO.

newmove

Rotation player
yeah, it's tru, but he's not healthy @ 100% so he can hurt everyone by hurting himself...
i say, give dermarr a chance!

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
def put houston on the roster, is he stays ok hes still a threat outside which is wut the knicks lack in many games, a good shooter, hes got the xperience and has hit big shots in the past in playoff games, at least keep him on the roster

kevin

Benchwarmer
Houston should definitly be on the roster he is one of the top 5 shooters in the league. Im sure he will play atleast one game in the playoffs because of the water treatment in Massachusettes.

jayp

Benchwarmer
keep him in the roster.. but if he starts to become a liability more than an asset then take him out and let dermarr or anyone else play..

JJtheKnick

Starter
I DONT CARE IF HES 20% IF HE CAN PLAY HE SHOULD PLAY

as long as he can shoot its all good put allen in for only 5 min a quarter i dont care as long as ALLEN HOUSTEN PLAYS IN THE PLAYOFFS

newmove

Rotation player
yea, but he can hurt :( himself even more...

think of such an outcome when he gets injured again :cry: - it may get it all tooooo serious.

i say, first get healthy 100% and then play otherwise u can make it even worse...

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
yeah man I agree. Plus we got real team chemistry like when Van Horn was here.Rest Allen,give the young guys valuable playoff experience!

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
kriss childs said:
If hes not 100% than he shouldnt play. He can hurt the team,hurt himself ,and much worse leave a guy like Demarr or Frank off the roster.Allen cant give us what these 2 guys are giving right now so hell no!!

true, if he's not 100% then he shouldn't play. but if he's about 95% then we could really use him.

newmove

Rotation player
frankwilliams said:
true, if he's not 100% then he should play.
what's that? :rolling: is he's not 100% he should play? if it's 95, then hell yeah, but it's 'NO' if he's 70 or even 80%...

WiL8000

Rotation player
I agree, Houston would be great to have in the lineup, but if he is injured, he shouldn't play. I am a bit concerned about Baker's injury against the Cavs though. Hopefully it wasn't too serious, and he'll be able to play. We need Houston to be healthy is the bottom line, if we trade him, or play him, he needs to be 100% to make things happen.

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
yeah man,besides the Nets would be smart to attack Allen everytime downcourt to expose his knees on defense.And we need to be flawless on D to beat NJ. Meaning?Let the young guns play while he heals properly for next season(we WILL survive!)

JJtheKnick

Starter
he should no matter his health the knicks need a good shoter put him for 5 min a quarter or sumthing but i think he as to play in order for the knicks to go sum where