Kiyaman's favorite time of the year...Official 2009 Summer League Thread

Kiyaman

Legend
With all due respect Kiya, your analysis is out of whack. The words Nate, natural PG and IQ should never be in the same sentence.

Where the hell did you get the theory Q Rich, Malik, Taylor(??) and Jerome James starting rumors about how Nate is immature because he wouldn't pass them the ball because Nate, in all his wisdom, knew they couldn't score.

Sometimes I wonder if you're drunk when you post. And after that retarded post, we're supposed to take your Hill and Gallo analysis seriously?

All I can say to your above response is that u never watched Nate perform in college and his 4 seasons in the NBA.
Nate did not like coming off the bench with those veterans, and his clowning them in the lockerroom called for veteran get-back, "stop playing around Nate and grow up". I say it to all my younger brothers and my son, and still do when I go to they house and they beat me in every game on the ex-box.

I see u hav'nt been watching the Knicks summer games where its hard not to notice all of Jordan Hill best talents out weighing his flaws.
It would've been great for Jordan Hill to work-out with and watch "Lee & Wilcox" perform at the PF position during his rookie season.

Do u think that Gallo can play the paint area as good as Jordan Hill????

LJ4ptplay

Starter
All I can say to your above response is that u never watched Nate perform in college and his 4 seasons in the NBA.
Nate did not like coming off the bench with those veterans, and his clowning them in the lockerroom called for veteran get-back, "stop playing around Nate and grow up". I say it to all my younger brothers and my son, and still do when I go to they house and they beat me in every game on the ex-box.

I see u hav'nt been watching the Knicks summer games where its hard not to notice all of Jordan Hill best talents out weighing his flaws.
It would've been great for Jordan Hill to work-out with and watch "Lee & Wilcox" perform at the PF position during his rookie season.

Do u think that Gallo can play the paint area as good as Jordan Hill????

I have watched Nate play. If you think Nate should be our starting PG, especially in D'Antoni's system, then all I can say to you is you don't know how a true PG should run an NBA team.

I'm sorry to break this to you, but Nate is immature because he's immature. Not because of rumors started by veteran players because Nate didn't pass them the ball because he knew they wouldn't score. I like Nate. He is a great scoring spark off the bench. That is his role and that will be his only role in the NBA.

I don't think Gallo can play the paint as good as Hill. Gallo has some post-up moves that are very good but I believe he should be a SF. Hill should be a PF or possibly a C in D'Antoni's system. But the differnce between the two, and this is my own personal opinion from watching them both, is that Gallo could be a starter in the NBA if he can stay healthy and Hill seems like a bench player to me. There is that "it" factor that I see in Gallo as well as Lee, but I don't see it in Hill. Maybe that will change with time. I hope it does.

Last edited:

the portable man

Benchwarmer
^ur all talk, just sayin nate cant do somethin doesnt mean ishhh when he averages low TO's for the minutes he gets AND got 4apg off the bench mostly comin in as SG sub, which is VERY impressive, not to mention overall he dominated as a pg in the very few games he started toward end of season after the fall of duhon

so u freaks mean to tell me nate cant do better than 11ppg & 7apg as a starter????? u sir dont know bball, not to mention ALL those lousy TO's duhon frustrated us with throughout entire season

until nate gets the startin PG job and a batch of games under new role, its STILL just a rumor that he's 'immature' and cant pass, all this bs makes me puke, no wonder knicks have sucked for past 3 years, coaches cant even form the right lineup sheesh

sjmp

Rookie
Nate = Circus Show

Nate is not a NBA player that can or ever will help the knicks. Shoot we should of traded him when he has some value. If you think Nate is that good, then why is NO team offering him money? Why are the knicks gonna let him walk? that should be enough.

Nate is a circus show, he is entertaining but thats it. Does not offer anything for the serious basketball fan,