Should the knicks lose intentionally to the cavs/

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
i would def rather see the knicks play the nets rather than detroit, detroit i feel is the best team in the east, its best if the knicks play the nets because they have also been pretty inconsistent this year and we dont know how effective kidd can be because of his injuries this season, l8r

kevin

Benchwarmer
I definitly agree with that I think the knicks cavs game will be hard fought until they find out the score of the hornets and wizards, becuase if hornets win knicks get 7th

jayp

Benchwarmer
sounds good.. but i doubt tey would do it on purpose.. the knicks bench has been playing majority of the minutes and it's their chance to shine so i think they will play their hardest to earn a spot in rotation..

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I would also like to see the Knicks play the Nets instead of the Pistons but I don't want the Knicks to throw a game. They need to beat the Cavs as a statement. We have yet to beat them and a win should help their confidence.

e_D

Benchwarmer
a win on wednesday would definately be a statement.. also it would put us on a 4 game winning streak going into the playoffs, with 2 (and probably that one too) won by the bench.. our confidence level would be so high, the nets would be best to play it safe! our hope the hornets win.. detroit would be bad for us in the first round..

rady

Administrator
Staff member
yeap, miami won the boston game so there's no way we can finish 5th, so the best ideea would be to lose the cavs game and remain 7th
unfortunatelly, marbury will not rest for the game

6thman

Benchwarmer
I agree with e_D, it could be great if we win and NO also!!! So everyboy is happy because Detroit's big men would kill us :rolling: :rolling:

jayp

Benchwarmer
i definitely don't want to matchup with DET.. they have the tightest D in the L.. we have better chances with NJ..

JJtheKnick

Starter
the knicks should have throw the game last night because i dont think they would want to throw a game in front of all the fans that would be dumb they should have throw that game

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
whats sweet is the hornets play at 6. so partway through the game well know if a win will tie us with NO or not make a difference. it would be awesome to throw a game, but wouldnt it seem kinda cowardly. it would boost det's confidence (as if they need it) knowing were scared to play them. we would play them in the 2nd round, right?

p

newmove

Rotation player
definitely! MUST lose that gme!

gotta face nets, not detroit... 'sheed and big ben would be tooooo much for NYK... but starbury would've killed chauncey anyways :)