nets or pistons

kevin

Benchwarmer
Easy pick...... Nets. I dont think Kidd is 100% so marbury should be able to take him off the dribble, and get to the foul line. The Nets CANNOT shoot. All they have to do is stop the running game and we got it won. Mutombo is gonna be a huge factor because I remember I was at the first Knicks vs. Nets game and Mutombo had 10 blocks and we kept it close midway threw the fourth quarter, and Charlie Ward was our starting point gaurd. So i think it will be a competitive series. Tom Tolbert (NBA analyst) predicted New York to win this series so we got people on our side.

Don't want Detroit, very physical, stellar defense better back court better front court it wouldn't be much of a series I don't think.

What do yuou think?

newmove

Rotation player
kevin said:
Tom Tolbert (NBA analyst) predicted New York to win this series
and he's right! NYK r gonna beat nets! 4 sho!

it's easy: detroit is toooo tight 4 NYK (for now) so i say nets. beat the nets and then it's gonna be a lil bit easier....
hopefully.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
if both teams were healthy, i wouldnt be crazy about either one. they have very different styles but when healthy both can beat us. did you all know that rasheed and chauncey sat out tonight? it may not be so bad if we play det w/o those 2 healthy. they lost to toronto 87-78 btw. what comes will come but i am leaning towards nj

p

jayp

Benchwarmer
nets of course.. we stand a better chance, our bigs have a chance against theirs.. i don't see anyone in our roster who can play Big Ben and Rasheed straight up.. We can handle their backcourt but their frontcourt is definitely a force..

6thman

Benchwarmer
Nets because we have a better chance to go to the 2 round! But on the other side, Detroit can't score easily so it would be good for us!

e_D

Benchwarmer
man all the NY papers over here with their stupid columnists keep saying the pistons would be a better match for us than the nets.. I dun understand that logic. they say the nets running game would exploit us and we'd play better defense against the pistons. I dunno bout that, cuz the pistons would probably kill our offense with their D. and in the slight chance that 'sheed still wants to come to NY (i doubt it though) if they crush us and he's a big factor, that might help him solidify his place in detroit..

alrobinson6022

Benchwarmer
right now with the health questions on both the nets and the knicks, the nets would be the best matchup. give me a healthy houston and i'll take either one of them