Trade Rumors - mainly AI

newmove

Rotation player
ARKATECH said:
I'm glad some heads started steping up for AI. I mean Ya'll are acting like he's wack or something. Of course he's a ball hog, his team is trash. He's the smallest player i've seen that had to carry a team by himself. No one player can stop him and some double teams cant contain him. If we didn't have marbury and huston i'd wan't AI ...... no qustion!
I agree. I would even like AI more than Starbury on the team.

newmove

Rotation player
I ain't smokin' shit, I am AI's fan... But it's great to have Steph on the squad as well, I mean really great.
But for me AI's better. Better than ne1 in the L.

ARKATECH

Rookie
New move is right about AI being better. Starbury and AI have almost the same type of game but AI has a slight edge on skill. But the knicks are made up right now Starbury is the best fit.

newmove

Rotation player
ARKATECH said:
New move is right about AI being better. Starbury and AI have almost the same type of game but AI has a slight edge on skill. But the knicks are made up right now Starbury is the best fit.
yeah I agree. Steph fits this team perfect! He's now back where he really belongs. I wish we could get 'Sheed as well. Plus some decent role players and a young devoted SG. That would make the team undefeatable.