Official Ramon Sessions Thread

Shaunyboy23

Benchwarmer
gno_ramon.gif

:2cents:This guy could be our PG of the future... He would go wild in D'antonis system. If Donnie signs him, the bucks will probably match it. So maybe we should try to sign and trade Nate and a future 2nd rounder for him. I just hope Donnie can pull this off!:crossfingers:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i really think this dude has all-star potential and with d'antonis system he will reach that potetial because this system is PG oriented i hope donnie can get this dude.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah if we could somehow pull off a deal for Ramon Sessions that'd be great. He's not Steve Nash or Jason Kidd but he'd fit in well with our system. Plus he's a better deal than Jason Kidd at this point since quite frankly Sessions is 23, young, and has room to grow whereas Jason Kidd's best days are past him

shaolin15

Rookie

Ramon would be a breakout star with us. Our backcourt defense would be very good with ramon,wilson and douglas. And btw the Kidd news is the best all day! Thank God.

CoolClyde

Ssssesssionssss!

Def agreed! Sessions is perfect PG of future for Knicks, why aren't we going
after him aggressively? sign and trade for N8, whatever, he's worth it.
If Nash ain't available for No-D'Ant dream team, Sessions is best bet for our
PG need, IF he can be procured. Droopy Duhon is not the answer, esp if
he's being counted on to carry team for whole season. We need true PG,
and Ramon is the man!

I'm glad Kidd chose to go back to Cuban's team. they deserve each other.

smokes

Huge Member
What's so special about him? Haven't seen the Bucks in action much to be honest.

Everyone keeps going on about a 20 assist game, but Duhon had a 22 assist game for us so that don't mean much :lol:

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
What's so special about him? Haven't seen the Bucks in action much to be honest.

Everyone keeps going on about a 20 assist game, but Duhon had a 22 assist game for us so that don't mean much :lol:

It was 24 assists, and he did this in his rookie year. And im pretty sure it was at a halfcourt pace.

And the dude was dishing on a consistent pace when he got playing time. He had 6 assists per game, as usually a backup for Luke Ridnour. WTF? Llike ridnour does anything.

Sessions > Duhon
Sessions > Ridnour

bottom line, i say we offer him how much we offerd kidd...

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I don't see Sessions taking the qualifying offer when he knows teams want him this badly. We'd probably offer him the full mid-level exception if decided to become a free agent and sign with us...