21 Assist, 2 Turnovers in 2 Games...

Scribbles

Rotation player
I didn't know who he was when we drafted him but....

:peace::afro::beer::gony:

I think we've got a real stud and star potential player in Toney Touch Douglas.

I love how Donnie is playing coy and saying he's going to be a really good backup for Duhon.

**** outta here, this guy is gonna be a starter sooner than later.

I didn't know who he was when we drafted him but....

:peace::afro::beer::gony:

I think we've got a real stud and star potential player in Toney Touch Douglas.

I love how Donnie is playing coy and saying he's going to be a really good backup for Duhon.

**** outta here, this guy is gonna be a starter sooner than later.

stopppp it.
anthony randolph scored 46 pnts the other night.
if he goes over 25 for a season high this entire season I Would be shocked

Duhon would dominate the summer league

its summer league.

nate looked like a kid in a candy shop in summer league

wilson chandler last year looked like an all star

ITS SUMMER LEAGUE.

stop it.

Douglas has looked good -- and is showing leadership qualities which is really nice to see. Yea, I would temper the "star" remarks though for now. Most of the summer league players will not be in the NBA.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
stopppp it.
anthony randolph scored 46 pnts the other night.
if he goes over 25 for a season high this entire season I Would be shocked

Duhon would dominate the summer league

its summer league.

nate looked like a kid in a candy shop in summer league

wilson chandler last year looked like an all star

ITS SUMMER LEAGUE.

stop it.

1) We know it's the summer league but it's a gauge of some rookies potential (not necesarly how they gonna end up, but potential.)

2) Anthony Randolph is not a rookie(anymore) or a D-league so I'm not surprised about his outburst(he averraged 20.8ppg last summer league.) Also he will score more than 25 points for seasson high this coming seasson(he already scored 24 points vs spurs just few months ago) so don't be shocked, he is a good player.

3) Duhon is an nba veteran so he should at least teorethicly dominate this summer league of rookies and D league guys. Otherwise he should not be in the nba now.

4)Nate played in three summer leagues and yes he looked like a kid in the candy store in his third (mvp?). He also played good in his previous two and that confirm my first point. Also although Nate's scoring stayed close in all three summer league years(17.8ppg in 2005, 19.5ppg in 2007) he improved his assist per game every time(2apg in 2005, 4.6apg in 2006, 6apg in 2007)

5) Wilson Chandler played good in last year summer league but all star? Not even close. He did not dominate any category. Not in the first 15 in points not in the first 10 in assists(we know he is not an assist man so no big deal), not in the first 10 in steals, not in the first 10 in blocks and only 12th in rebounds(7.8). How is that he played like an all star? Also last year was his second summer league (same like A Randolph this year)

Last but not least summer league it's a good gauge to messure rookies potential IMO. We knew J Hill have some good potential but he is still raw and that how he look so far( raw and rusty) We also know T Douglass can score if he wants and he is a good defender but can he run a team? So far so good. I'm impressed with his 10.5apg/1tpg so let's see how he goes the rest of the summer league games.

clumsy

Rotation player
Actually Anthony Randolph is nice. He averaged 2 blocks a game when he got decent minutes with Golden State last year.

Although i agree summer league is meaningless. Marcus Banks had 47 points a couple years ago and he's been a backups backup for the last 6 years.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Laker Fans will scrutinize the Laker organization for selling the rights of Combo-Guard Douglas to the Knicks.

The Lakers been looking for a combo guard that leads with PG skillz for a while like Douglas.
This way they could've let Derek Fisher enhance, guide, and train his defensive talents throughout his rookie season, where Douglas talents would provide 4 or more assist in his rookie season averaging just 24 minutes a game. Under Fisher guidance Douglas would break into the Lakers rotation in his rookie season with his creative speed with the ball.

Lakers Fans will be angry throughout Douglas rookie contract.
:mad::mad::mad: