Miami Radio reporting Boozer to Miami official

Supermansdaddy

Benchwarmer
This is going to make the Heat tough for the next few years.
If we dont get Bron, JJ, or even Paul in the next couple years, we will be in the toilet for years.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I wonder if they'll get Odom too.

PG-Chalmers
SG-Wade
SF-Odom
PF-Boozer
C-Jermaine O'neal

Teams are making moves to get better while Donnie watches. When are the Knicks are going to do something?

iSaYughh

Starter
Boozer woulda been nice...we need to get out of the ****ing basement this year or we can look forward to (another) grand raping in next year's lotto. Zeus help us if we don't retain Lee at the very least.

mafra

Legend
Oh no.... Walsh put all his eggs in the 2010 basket. If he fails, I expect he'll simply retire and leave this mess for someone else to fix.

Danilo has back issues; Hill has a HIGH bust potential.

We might look at this Walsh era as one gigantic failure, which hurt this team for another decade.

Eric Gordon or B-Lopez were the safe picks last year;
Just as Henderson, Williams were safe picks this year.

I understand if you're going to swing-&-miss, at least do it grabbing BIGs. AND, if Danilo does stay healthy (BIG IF) he'll be the best option we had last year.

It's just this.... If you wanted to attract Lebron... well, wouldn;t safe bets like Gordon or Lopez be the wiser route?

Anyway.... we'll see what MIA gave up.... Just seemed like Walsh should've been able to make this trade?

I'm hoping for Sessions.

At least Sessions, Chandler, Galineri, Hill, Darko (Douglas) give this team a young core of players with potential. Something to build around.

STILL, you only win when you have 2 stars on the court, and a bunch of solid role players. Size matters as well.

NOW, if both Wade & Boozer are free agents next year, will MIA be able to sign both? If so, scratch Wade off the list.

Lebron or Bust now.