Chris Bosh LOLz at Him being a Knick.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I laughed my ass off when I first read this. But, after reviewing the video it doesn't actually seem that Bosh was laughing at the Knicks. It seems like an uncomfortable laugh. Bosh can't very well say anything. He can't or shouldn't disrespect his current team. The best thing to do with a question like that is to laugh it off.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
I laughed my ass off when I first read this. But, after reviewing the video it doesn't actually seem that Bosh was laughing at the Knicks. It seems like an uncomfortable laugh. Bosh can't very well say anything. He can't or shouldn't disrespect his current team. The best thing to do with a question like that is to laugh it off.

I agree 100%! Any player would be foolish too take such a preemptive stance. Most players would love to come to NY even if it is just for a huge payday and then leave!!!

CoolClyde

was it Bosh or Snoopy Doggy?:smokin:
the man looks high, sounds high, or just reaaaaaaaaally tired.
mebbe he'll sign with the Ebon-Knicks.

was that racist?
:peace:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Good, cause Amare has already said he'd love to come here. He even flat out said he was better than Bosh and that the Knicks should take him over Bosh so yeah

nyk_nyk

All Star
Bosh was not laughing at the idea of coming to the Knicks (as donchris already pointed out). He was clearly caught off guard by the person making a FA comment during a contest call.

Let's not make this into something it clearly wasn't, as I see some of you are starting to do.

richtree

Rotation player
Good, cause Amare has already said he'd love to come here. He even flat out said he was better than Bosh and that the Knicks should take him over Bosh so yeah

Co-Sign that 10000%

Just give Amare 5 eye tests to make sure he is ok, and forget about bosh.

He can't score in the paint so he doesn't help us...bye bosh, you'll finish your career with a sub .500 record

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer

cosign 100%

NYKnicks15

Starter
agree with everyone above.. its no surprise to anyone with insight to this situation that Bosh has not resigned with Toronto yet NOT because of lack of talent.. he is simply waiting to see what LeBron does. They would love to play in NY together.. and thats not optimistic guessing.

Paul1355

All Star

this is true but when he started laughing he looked over to whoever was next to him and started to laugh really hard and to fake something like that is hard to do, especially when it wasn't a planned question.

Could of laughed for a bunch of reasons but it did sound like he saw the idea as something that would never happen.

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
**** Chris Bosh he is not that good anyway.

What has he done for Toronto since he was drafted? He is mad soft.

There are a lot of other players that are better than him that we need to go after.

kingDOM312580

Benchwarmer
**** Chris Bosh he is not that good anyway.

What has he done for Toronto since he was drafted? He is mad soft.

There are a lot of other players that are better than him that we need to go after.
It's not about how good or bad Chris Bosh is but more about how much is he worth. At 10-12 million a year he's a great pick up. At max contract he would set the knicks back to the IT era. The NBA needs to get their salary cap based league in order. The 1st thing they need to do is greatly reduce the maximum a player can sign for. Having max contracts at almost 40% of the salary cap is fatal to many franchises, especially those with GMs who haven't a clue and greatly overvalue a players worth. Zach is a perfect example. By over valuing players teams but themselves in financial holes that can take decades to dig out of.

I agree completely with Kingdom that either the max salary or the salary cap need to be looked at seriously. A couple of bad signings and you're done for years. It sucks for those of us who root for teams that have had incompetent GMs and a major problem for NBA competitiveness.

I also agree that Bosh is not the player to bring us to the promised land. A very good player though.