Top 10 Plays

JayJ44

Starter
<script src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/js/1.1/xmp/module.js?vid=/video/channels/top_plays/2009/08/26/nba_20090829_nyk_top10.nba" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from <a href="http://www.nba.com/video">NBA Video</a></noscript>

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Chandler's our main man this year. Some of those plays were against some accomplished offenses and defenses

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah smh at people thinking Chandler is weak on this forum just hilarious...

Chasing down Kobe and blocking him, dunking over KG, Scola, Perkins... Yeah he's real soft :lol:

Scipio

Benchwarmer
I think that Gallinari will shine for the Knicks this season as long as he stays fit.

Anyone know when this seasons jersey`s will go on sale?

smokes

Huge Member
To be honest I watched this again today and it really depressed me, for 2 reasons.

First up it's pretty sad to think that some of our best plays of the year was a half contested 3 by Al Harrington and a wide open dunk.

Second it shows the NBA doesn't pay much attention to the Knicks as I saw a load of plays this season that were way better, Duhon 2 Nate alley for example.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
To be honest I watched this again today and it really depressed me, for 2 reasons.

First up it's pretty sad to think that some of our best plays of the year was a half contested 3 by Al Harrington and a wide open dunk.

Second it shows the NBA doesn't pay much attention to the Knicks as I saw a load of plays this season that were way better, Duhon 2 Nate alley for example.
They didn't even Rasual Butler's buzzer beaters on the Hornets one.Don't take it as them not paying attention.Morons are just in control of that.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Has anybody heard any reports on Duhon? Conditioning and preparing for this year?

Just curious since he will be our starting PG this year (and beyond? nobody else available) and how he fell apart towards the latter half of last season. If he can play all of this year like he played in the beginning of last season we may be ok. Otherwise, expect us to be one of the worst teams in the league again.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Has anybody heard any reports on Duhon? Conditioning and preparing for this year?

Just curious since he will be our starting PG this year (and beyond? nobody else available) and how he fell apart towards the latter half of last season. If he can play all of this year like he played in the beginning of last season we may be ok. Otherwise, expect us to be one of the worst teams in the league again.
Yeah, I feel comfortable with Duhon as point guard when he's healthy.Really hope Toney Douglas is good enough to give Duhon some rest.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Chandler's going to bust out this season im expecting something like :

18 points per

6 rebs

3 assists

1.3 blks

dudes going to be nasty this year

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Chandler's going to bust out this season im expecting something like :

18 points per

6 rebs

3 assists

1.3 blks

dudes going to be nasty this year

I hope you're right. I don't know though. He's had little time to improve the weaknesses in his game due to recovering from surgery all off-season. And I think they want to play him as the starting SG with Gallo as the starting SF which requires him to handle the ball and shoot from the outside a lot (i.e. his weaknesses).

If he can average those numbers as the starting SG (with decent fg%) then I would be bonkers happy because that would mean we would have our starting SG for the future. If not, and Gallo avgs really good numbers as the starting SF, look for Chandler to be traded by the deadline.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i gotta gut feeling about chandler dude is a sick player if only he would attack the basket more, he almost unstoppable when he attacks and thats what opens up his outside game, if he could do that more then he will without a doubt be at those numbers, if not better. and his defense is already a given.

im interested to see hill play now he has game just a little raw if we could develop him into an amare type player that'd be awesome i see alot of amare in hill,

and one dude im excited to watch ( no homo ) is douglass dude got mad game and he could be a sick player in this league like in the nate type role just more controlled