Shawn Bradley to NYK?

King Ewing

Banned
This is all for all you ridiculous Knicks fans that continue to make new threads every time any free agent/trade demand comes to your mind I made this for you, you guys are clearly bored and have nothing to do so play with this instead of making new threads about Jason Williams, Jason Kidd and the 10 other PGs we have talked about this year. Lets add this to the AI, Stephen Jackson, and 15 PG's, as ridiculous thread topics. I think we should give Shawn Bradley a workout, we need some size, and he def has it. :rolleyes:

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
lol! Nice thread... Fu.ck it! Lets get whoopi as an assistant!

moz-screenshot.jpg
whoopi.jpg

New New York

Quiet Storm
This is all for all you ridiculous Knicks fans that continue to make new threads every time any free agent/trade demand comes to your mind I made this for you, you guys are clearly bored and have nothing to do so play with this instead of making new threads about Jason Williams, Jason Kidd and the 10 other PGs we have talked about this year. Lets add this to the AI, Stephen Jackson, and 15 PG's, as ridiculous thread topics. I think we should give Shawn Bradley a workout, we need some size, and he def has it. :rolleyes:

Umm....what do you think this site is for? Every topic pertaining to The Knicks is a relevent on a Knicks fan site.

I think most Knick fans get bored around this time of the year and talking about players The Knicks are considering or even long shot trade rumors is one way to pass the time until training Camp opens.

In truth if The Knicks really were considering Shawn Bradley then it would be completley logical for one of us to post a Thread about it.

peep the Stephen Jackson thread, I shot down the idea immediatley, but the fact remains he named The Knicks (or at least it was rumored he did) as a possible suitor, thus making it a legit topic! Same for all the other thread discussions you are bashing.

I honestly don't get what you have an issue w/. Most of the thread topics are based on actual articles in papers and stories on websites.

And trade threads are for The GM in all of us!

Not to mention...making up a phony thread about how pathetic actual threads covering actual Knick news seems....well pathetic!

Look it really isnt my style to go at other posters too often, but some times it is called for.

Poster keep doing what you do! :thumbsup: