David Lee to Wolves for Rubio's right??

Jmeyreles

Rookie
An NBA source said Monday the New York Knicks have renewed efforts to acquire Ricky Rubio. Their most attractive asset is restricted free agent David Lee, whom they could deal in a sign-and-trade arrangement. But the Knicks lack a selection of future first-round picks. Utah owns the Knicks' unprotected first-round pick next summer. Lee also is a power forward, and the Wolves already are built around power forwards Al Jefferson and Kevin Love. But Lee also conceivably is the kind of talent Kahn could trade for other assets.

NBA Rumors on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/TheFinest102

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
im not sure about this. trading a player who could help us for another year for someone who wont come to the nba till the 2011-12 season. For all we know Rubio could get injured and become another european nobody.

JayJ44

Starter
im not sure about this. trading a player who could help us for another year for someone who wont come to the nba till the 2011-12 season. For all we know Rubio could get injured and become another european nobody.

Couldn't any player get injured at any time? That's no reason to not get a player. Losing David Lee is worth it to get a player of Rubio's caliber.

Unfortunately, it's not true. This is just Rubio's agent trying to stir up rumors to get Rubio to New York.

NOOOO PLEASE

this is stupid

why would we trade away Lee
for the rights to a player we dont even know will come here.

We could get immediate talent for Lee
and we want to trade him away for a player who is yet to step foot on an nba court before.

Im sorry.

I know this is probably all hoopla and hype but in all honesty it smells of past knicks.

Donnie is not stupid enough to trade away a valuable trade chip for something so unsure...unless I hear of a report from rubio's camp stating that he will commit to come play for the knicks I dont want to hear anything about these kinds of stories.

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
I'd be all for the deal. Lee might not be a Knick after 2010. Plus we have depth at PF. So the real question is why would the Wolves do it?

ANU

Starter
I'm tired of this shit already.all rubio had to do was tell the other teams ahead of the knicks to **** off and only work out for the knicks.maybe it woulda back fired, or maybe it would have helped.who knows.this shit is over with now.

no derrick rose
no ricky rubio
and next year, no john wall.
awesome.