Twolves rape us again

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Supposedly we had interest in the recently available Pavlovic, which I think we should have had interest as I feel he'd fit well into the offense. Now I know he's not worth a ton but if he could have been had cheap, could be a good fit. Well surprise surprise, the T-wolves landed him for a 1 year 1.5 mill deal. Sounds like the sort of deal that may have helped us this year while not hurting 2010. Seriously, did Donnie sleep with Kahn's wife or what?

where would pavlovic fit .

over chandler
over gallo
over harrington
over douglas
over nate

come on people

we are upset by this
get out of here

we got rid of Q with the sole purpose of developing our young shooters.

pavlovic is a 3rd rate nba player.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Gotta understand, didnt say I was upset or he is a stud, just saying another guy that we may have had some interest in and Minny suddenly comes up with an offer, seems a bit of a trend. While I don't think he'd be a huge boost this year I could see him getting useful minutes and SG, my opinion is Chandler shouldn't play there, Harrington is not a "young shooter", I don't see him being here unless he'll take less money to resign. Larry Hughes... is Larry Hughes. I think right now our starting back court is Duhon and Hughes. I would prefer Duhon backed up by Douglas and Nate backed up by Pavlovic to seeing Hughes play. Hughes even can do useful things I don't deny, but think he can be a hinderance as well, and again, hes not here for the long haulyou give Pavlovic 10 min a game, no problem. You give Hughes 10 a game, expect bitching before the New Year.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Gotta understand, didnt say I was upset or he is a stud, just saying another guy that we may have in and Minny suddenly comes up with an offer, seems a bit of a trend. Whhad some interest ile I don't think he'd be a huge boost this year I could see him getting useful minutes and SG, my opinion is Chandler shouldn't play there, Harrington is not a "young shooter", I don't see him being here unless he'll take less money to resign. Larry Hughes... is Larry Hughes. I think right now our starting back court is Duhon and Hughes. I would prefer Duhon backed up by Douglas and Nate backed up by Pavlovic to seeing Hughes play. Hughes even can do useful things I don't deny, but think he can be a hinderance as well, and again, hes not here for the long haulyou give Pavlovic 10 min a game, no problem. You give Hughes 10 a game, expect bitching before the New Year.

1) I dont think we had any intrest in Sasha at all. Just because some Yahoo sports writer and some twitter say so is not so. We already have 15 players (adding those 3 nonguaranted contracts of Sue, Pruitt and Carter) and not counting D-Lee, Nate and Mobley(not sure if he has to be part of the roster in order to be traded).

2) Although Chandler is not best fit as a SG he can play that position 10 times better than Sasha. I'm not sure why you bring Harrington into this cuz he doesn't and can't play SG.

3) As much as I dont like Hughes(his contract) he is still way better than Pavlovic and just as Hughes he was not going to be here for long. So I agree with DontForgetDerekHarper and TunnerAddict. We dont need Sasha a 3rd rate nba scrub.

As far as our rotation I think we are ok for this year if we sign Lee and Nate.

PG Duhon, Nate, Douglas
SG Chandler, Hughes, Joe Crawford
SF Harrington, Gallinari (for the first few months)
PF D-Lee, J Hill, JJ
C Darko, Curry

On the funny side I wish Walsh would screw Khand wife maybe she will convince him to trade Rubio to us....LOL.

honey230

Rookie
I know its hard to go through the summer with no real changes to the roster. In the beginning of the summer I was finding myself overly mad or anxious about all the missed opportunities. Especially when we lost out to Sessions..Now I fully understand what Walsh is doing. And its good what he is doing. He is giving us a chance again instead of a quick fix. He is not gonna sign someone for the sake of signing. Its nice to feel comfortable with a GM that knows it takes time to rebuild a team. We shouldnt care or get excited when we miss out on players like Pavlovic. I mean really who cares that Minny signed him and we didnt? And from what I hear we were interested anyway. We have a good roster now of mostly young players that have the potential to be great players. We will win more games than we did last year and hopfully in March or April our games we actually mean something. We just need to chill and work with what we got knowing we will be a player in 2010. Minny can have Pav! And Sessions for that matter! Its not like it is going to make them soo good in the western conference. No one got raped.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Naww!

Look, no players would choose Minny over The Knicks!

The Knicks must have not made a strong push for him, because if it had come down to Minny or NY he wouldve choosen NY

Ramon Sessions' agent probally called NY one last time before taking the offer from Minny.

Minny has become the last resort pretty much!

Plus while Pavlovic is a decent 3 point shooter, he is a horrible shooter from the field and FT line for a SG, he is basically another Q-Rich minus the ability to post up!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Q brick has not been a good 3 point shooter since he took off his Suns uniform...that said Sasha is garbage and I could careless that Walsh didnt sign him. We have young players that we need to play so they can develop and increase their value. hey can't do that playing second fiddle to third rate one dimensional shooters.

kingDOM312580

Benchwarmer
On the funny side I wish Walsh would screw Khand wife maybe she will convince him to trade Rubio to us....LOL.[/quote]

lol...nah wouldn't help us because Mike D would shoot in 7 seconds or less

Trin_Starr

Starter
I know its hard to go through the summer with no real changes to the roster. In the beginning of the summer I was finding myself overly mad or anxious about all the missed opportunities. Especially when we lost out to Sessions..Now I fully understand what Walsh is doing. And its good what he is doing. He is giving us a chance again instead of a quick fix. He is not gonna sign someone for the sake of signing. Its nice to feel comfortable with a GM that knows it takes time to rebuild a team. We shouldnt care or get excited when we miss out on players like Pavlovic. I mean really who cares that Minny signed him and we didnt? And from what I hear we were interested anyway. We have a good roster now of mostly young players that have the potential to be great players. We will win more games than we did last year and hopfully in March or April our games we actually mean something. We just need to chill and work with what we got knowing we will be a player in 2010. Minny can have Pav! And Sessions for that matter! Its not like it is going to make them soo good in the western conference. No one got raped.

True. Good post.