Your Knicks Roster Ratings - NBA2k10 style

metrocard

Legend
i agree metro i was kinda pissed at nba 2k9 when they had 6 players with a 99 rating and 20 more at 90+ i just thought it was stupid, these ratings seem weird but when you look at it they are really fair and thats all you can hope for in ratings, plus theres the updates every other week so a player can start off in the high 70's and end up in the 80's or a playing in the low 90's moves to the high 80's etc. its a great system best they've had so far, im practically counting down till that game is released loll

Word.
Now people can't cheese...it'll be more realistic than ever.

70 is a good rating...C is average

Damn.
I wish I had a ps3 or XBOX360...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Career....

yea thats pretty fair considering we dont have an A potential player Chandler and Gallo are B level at best. Douglass is a 6th man , in the starks robinson mold and Hill might be but its too early to tell on him

and i played the draft combine demo of 2k10 and its sick i created myself and basically you take him through the combine, on the full version of the game, you take him to the draft and eventually to the nba if your good enough ima be a pg on the knicks loll

* i seen the graphics of the NBA2K10 and on Live and and 2k10 has live beat like crazy, props to live for re-doing the games mechanics but still no where near 2k i cant wait one more week!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
pre-season is coming up too i been fiending to watch a healthy Gallo play, and to watch Hill and Douglass