5 years from now, where will they be what will they be doing.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
If Harrington could choose he'd be on the Knicks, unless he retired.Everybody else's place could be up IN THE AIIIIR.

metrocard

Legend
Chandler : Traded for a true position player with heart, skills and balls. Will rotate around the NBA as a swingman

Gallinari: Knicks SF of the future. 18 ppg scorer.

Curry: Weight Loss Infomercial

Robinson: obsession with the Knicks will land him a 10 year contract for 50 cents.

Lee: will finally be convinced he's not worth 10 million, will settle for a 6-8 million multi year contract

Darko: out of the NBA if he doesn't work out this season.

Jefferies: out of the NBA

Harrington: chucking shots on another losing fast break team

Duhon: back up PG on the Spurs

Douglas: Key bench player for the Knicks.

Hill: Bust

Walsh: Dead

D'Antoni: Still coach after leading the Knicks to the Finals.

Lebron: Cleveland

Wade: Miami

Sun Yue: selling batteries on the 2 train

KBlack25

Starter
Sun Yue: selling batteries on the 2 train

LMAO...

If you ask me I think they finally move Wil the Thrill this year, his value is probably as high as it will ever be. Someone else will take a chance on this guy...They should've moved him for the #5 pick and landed Rubio and Hill, but nothing we can do about that now...

Paul1355

All Star
Wilson Chandler :

Gallo :

Nate:

Lee:

Hill:

Curry:

Duhon:

harrington:

Mike D:

Donnie Walsh:

Jefferies:

Douglas:

Lebron James:

Dwayne Wade:

Sun yue:
Chandler: will take a couple years but i think he will be a top starting SF on a bad team..or stay with NY..all star eventually.

Gallo: will be our leader if injuries don't come back to bit him...have very high expectations...Can be much better/smarter type of Hedo Turkoglu who can pass and play defense better. All star eventually.

Nate: will be a starting PG scoring 15-20 ppg on average..possible all star.

Lee: will always be a solid re bounder and I think will improve offensively but won't improve dramatically. Solid double-double PF like he is now. will be an allstar if he starts all year as a Power Forward.

Hill: Good PF...solid rebounder and will develope finesse offensive moves. 8-11 RPG and 15ppg

Curry: I think he'll come back and be decent again but to say he'l average 20 ppg is a long shot. He will always be bad at defense and rebounding but will put up decent offensive numbers prob at 15ppg

Duhon: will be a starter or 6th/7th man but probably won't improve too much...will be better all year around...8-12 ppg with 6-9 assists per game.

Harrington: I think he will fizzle out in a few years. The best you will see of Al was last year and whateverhe can do this year. I think he will slowly decline from 20ppg and in 5 years...be a 14 to 15ppg player...like Penny Hardaway and Grant Hill fizzled out.

Mike D: Will turn this team around and will still be with NY on a contract extension...will make the playoffs atleast twice.

Donnie Walsh: will sign a big name in 2010 and will be a top GM by 2011/2012

Jeffries: will go to Europe because no one will want him in the NBA

Douglas: Can either be like Marcus Banks or be a top bench player.

Lebron James: Will keep breaking records and be on the NY Knicks!

Dwayne Wade: Will stay in Miami and make the playoffs a few times but won't win it all if Beasley doesn't straighten up.

Sun Yue: At best will be Jianlin from the Nets...but I see him just being a defense bench player.

Paul1355

All Star
Sun Yue and Yi play nothing alike.
i meant the hype of Jianlin, true they aren't similar but th eAsian part of it probably made me say that lol

Sun Yue is your athletic, ball handling, defensive big man who is raw on offense and needs years of work...so compare him to anyone like that.