FORGET 2010: Knicks miss out on the biggest free agent this summer

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Stop acting like a str8 up bych. I love the knicks and will always be a fan but the last 9 years have been completely irrelevant so excuse me for not giving a **** what i say on a board, and for you be that fagot who takes what i say on a message board so literally makes me believe your part of the problem why we have so many soft ass faggots romaing the earth today.I would say i am very knowlegable about my team and even have a buddy who played for my squad at one point a while back
(john wallace>greece athena highschool,rochester,ny>su orangemen>brother kip wallace.) So go eat a dick, when i'm interested in dropping knowledge, i'll do so in my own thread when i find it appropiate to make one. so fuk u KWHITE

da way u type makez no1 take u srsly son.

:teeth: comprehend big cock in your mouth and i mean gallo..you guys amuse me..

Personal insulting online is like the special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded.

Dude, you don't even have enough knowledge to put together a coherent sentence. Any "knowledge" you have would be completely baseless, pointless and without any merit. You WOULD say you are very knowledgeable about your team, but don't even know the owner even though it has be the Dolan family for the last 12 years. You WOULD say you were very knowledgeable about your team, but yet you think Donnie Walsh brought Isiah to NY. In your 30 posts or whatever since you joined the board like a day ago, you have dropped nothing but complete and utter garbage. Wow, you know John Wallace...and my friend's sister went on a date with John Wallace while they were in Syracuse, what's your point?

You keep trying to prove yourself with all these "accolades":

"I love the Knicks"
"I think I am very knowledgeable"
"I know John Wallace who played on the Knicks once"

Fact is, when you come giving facts that are, by their nature, wrong, and then get upset when someone calls you out on these incorrect facts, it is YOU who is the bitch. Somebody a little bit sensitive because someone actually read their post and called them out on the garbage they were spewing?

You can call me soft, but I called you out on being wrong, and you came back and cried about it...good work making yourself look hard, you IQ-less, brain-dead ignorant piece of garbage....you aren't impressing anybody here with your talk like "Donnie Walsh is the owner of the Knicks and he used his influence to bring Isiah to NY...."

Maybe, just MAYBE, if you said ONE COMPLETELY TRUE statement, you'd have even the slightest bit of credibility. Instead, you are just a low-life FAKE KNICKS FAN, WITH NO CLUE ABOUT THE TEAM!

+Rep for you bro.

yo idiot, the knicks havent won a championship since 19 f*ucking 72...of course its donny walsh's fault, who the hell hired isiah thomas???...ownership the key to any dynasty ex....lakers, cletics, bulls currently spurs..there is a reason why only a few teams have won 90% of the champsionships.

I don't know if you and 1183 are the same person, cause it seems real suspicious yall both troll at the same time....

Knicks won a ring in 73, not 72.

Seriously, and blaming Donnie for IT's faults? Donnie has a big shit of a mess he needs to clean up here, he's done a good job at doing it so far. I'd like to see you try and do what he's done.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Played against Kip in Greece, NY. He isn't much like JWallace, I wanted him to succeed as a Knick so bad, had the Kani shoes and everything but what a waste. Anyhow Kip is in terrible shape and can barely make it up and down the court, so I do know what you are talking about in that sense. In terms of knowledge about the organization though, you are lacking and just insulting people makes me think you have nothing better to do than try to start fights on a message board. Please don't post here anymore, I like reading other people's posts

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
I can type anyway I want, don't care how you think I type, there will be plenty of time this season where we can debate about are team.

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
Played against Kip in Greece, NY. He isn't much like JWallace, I wanted him to succeed as a Knick so bad, had the Kani shoes and everything but what a waste. Anyhow Kip is in terrible shape and can barely make it up and down the court, so I do know what you are talking about in that sense. In terms of knowledge about the organization though, you are lacking and just insulting people makes me think you have nothing better to do than try to start fights on a message board. Please don't post here anymore, I like reading other people's posts

Yea,last time i was in Rochester, we actually played a pick up game with him at the Sports Garden and it's sad to see how much he has changed since retirement with drugs,baby mommmas ect.I remember how promising his career was looking as well and even remember a clip of a nasty dunk he did being showcased on a nba on nbc commercial back then. His bro is def. not on any hooping level but you can't blame him for trying:teeth:.Trust me , as being a knick fan since a baby when my pops would take me to the garden and watching damn near every game for seasons straight, theres noithing new anyone can tell me about the knicks..Insulting to me is just all in fun, i do not take anyone on this board 100% serious so it's all in fun..

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Yea,last time i was in Rochester, we actually played a pick up game with him at the Sports Garden and it's sad to see how much he has changed since retirement with drugs,baby mommmas ect.I remember how promising his career was looking as well and even remember a clip of a nasty dunk he did being showcased on a nba on nbc commercial back then. His bro is def. not on any hooping level but you can't blame him for trying:teeth:.Trust me , as being a knick fan since a baby when my pops would take me to the garden and watching damn near every game for seasons straight, theres noithing new anyone can tell me about the knicks..Insulting to me is just all in fun, i do not take anyone on this board 100% serious so it's all in fun..

Alright I hear that, I didn't know he made an nbc commercial though thats pretty nuts!

clumsy

Rotation player
Nice post but why waste your time with all the videos, it's done the Heat have him. BTW, why did he sign with the Heat for the min when he had that contract with that Israeli team? The food didn't agree with him?

Have you seen the women in Miami?