Toney Douglas highlights vs Nets

smokes

Huge Member
Toney D is a beast really for his age and experience. Taking it hard to the rim through Alston and over Lopez, a future all star center, that was special. Good to see the guys giving him props keep this kid motivate. Sad part is a 29th pick is probably the most exciting guy we got on the team these days, smh.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I'm happy he is developing into a decent player. But I'm tired of blowing our lottery picks and getting late round "good value" picks. Nate, Lee and Douglas were great picks for where they were selected. And Frye, Gallo and Hill have not lived up to their lottery potential. I still have hope for Gallo but it seems like the Knicks have been lottery cursed since Ewing.

jpz17

Starter
does anyone remember when I said this pick was great? I remember watching him vs. Duke in March 09. All I saw was future NBA star

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Douglas looks real good out there (no homo). On defense, he's seeing things before they develop. Looks like a future 1st team all-nba defender.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Lets pump the brakes a little fellas!

I remember thinking Mardy Collins was going to the PG of the future for us and that was off the strength of how performed in regular season games!

Someone mentioned Channing Frye.....and lets remember how excited we were about him at one time!

Toney has potential and lets just leave it at that for now