New York Knicks vs. Charlotte Bobcats......disregard the first one

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
New York Knicks (0-1) vs. Charlotte Bobcats (0-1)
Fri. 10/30/2009 at 7:30pm ET at TWC Arena

Welcome everybody to my first game thread and I hope our first victory of the seasson. We all know what went wrong last game so I hope some things will change.

1. Jefferies should not play more than 12-15 minutes and that should be against reserves so he can look half way decent.
2. Chandller should play to his phisical abillities and leave the 3's to Gallo.

3. If Darko's knee is ok he should start and play 28-30 min. He and Lee complement each other good. I hope our line-up will be the one presented bellow.

And now the starting line-ups:

knicks.gif

PG. CHRIS DUHON
SG. WILSON CHANDLER
SF. DANILLO GALLINARI
PF. DAVID LEE
C. DARKO MILLIC

2377.jpg
3194.jpg
3428.jpg
2772.jpg
2171.jpg

Reserves:

NATE ROBINSON
TONEY DOUGLAS
AL HARINGTON
JARED JEFFRIES
JORDAN HILL

2782.jpg
3979.jpg
308.jpg
1717.jpg
3994.jpg

Coach: MIKE D'ANTONI

30066.jpg

vs.

bobcats_logo.gif

PG. RAYMOND FELTON
SG. STEPHEN GRAHAM
SF. GERALD WALLACE
PF. BORIS DIAW
C. TYSON CHANDLER

2753.jpg
2832.jpg
1026.jpg
2167.jpg
984.jpg

Reserves:

DJ AUGUSTIN
GERALD HENDERSON
VLADIMIR RADMANOVIC
DERRICK BROWN
DeSAGANA DIOP

3415.jpg
3993.jpg
1016.jpg
3967.jpg
992.jpg

Coach: LARRY BROWN

30007.jpg

My prediction

The Knicks come after a blow out loss against Miami but we should be able to rebound in this game. If we stop being a jump shooting team without a consistent jumper I think will win 102-86.

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Nice job, Danutz. Its good to see more people contributing to KO. Keep it up, man.

As for the game, it looks to be an interesting match-up. We will see if the Knicks can stop laying bricks like they did in the first game. They need to take the ball inside for those high percentage shots. The cock should be the only one that strokes it from behind...the arc *no homo*

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Nice job, Danutz. Its good to see more people contributing to KO. Keep it up, man.

As for the game, it looks to be an interesting match-up. We will see if the Knicks can stop laying bricks like they did in the first game. They need to take the ball inside for those high percentage shots. The cock should be the only one that strokes it from behind...the arc *no homo*

Thanx man hope I'll get beter at it.

Anyway looks like D'antoni will stick with the same line-up and I hate it. No Darko no Gallo but again Jeffries. There they go is already 5 nothing lead. Damn.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Great Job Dănuţ! Really looking forward for our first win. Are people at justin.tv still streaming the games?

TunerAddict

Starter
**** my life.

No continuity on offense, just a bunch of guys taking dumb ass shots, normally on iso shit.

Didn't realize we were going back into the Isiah Thomas era of play...

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Great Job Dănuţ! Really looking forward for our first win. Are people at justin.tv still streaming the games?

Thank you Radu. I dont think justintv is working but knicksman11 link is good.

P.S. Can you erase my first thread atempt. Like Sly said I had trouble getting into the edit mode so I just made this one.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I locked the previous thread. 11's link works nice for me, i just hoped i could find it at a better quality. Oh well, going a couple of feet back

mafra

Legend
How is it possible to fall 20 points behind the Bobcats in the 1st quarter?

And Walsh thinks any free agent wants to come to NY. LOL!

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
They play like headless chickens. Not even funny.

Bobcats scored 59 points last game but now we make'em look like the Lakers.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Wow!! Down by 19 already. No passion, turnovers, etc.

We may be the worst team in the league. Good thing Utah owns our lottery pick (#1 overall??)

mafra

Legend
D'ant made Walsh take Gallinari saying he's the best shooter in the world.... dude cannot even swish a free throw.

No PG, no interior presence and zero shooters. D'ant should call his new offense "Turnovers and Bricks."

No hustle. I think last year's UNC team would destroy us.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
**** my life.

No continuity on offense, just a bunch of guys taking dumb ass shots, normally on iso shit.

Didn't realize we were going back into the Isiah Thomas era of play...

Unfortunately, I think the Isiah team could beat this team.

I guess we really can't complain that much. We all knew this was a throw away year. Just wish we had our lottery pick.

mafra

Legend
Unfortunately, I think the Isiah team could beat this team.

I guess we really can't complain that much. We all knew this was a throw away year. Just wish we had our lottery pick.

Not only is this year a throw away year, so goes the next 3. We get nada for being bad this year.... no draft pick. No free agent is going to want to sign here.... Soon Danillo and Hill will be labelled busts.

Where is the hope?

Maybe in 2014 we might make it as the 8th seed?

mafra

Legend
We actually had more turnovers than shots made in the 1st quarter. I dodn't think that was possible.

mafra

Legend
And to make it worse- another draft mistake haunts us. We're watching Henderson dunk on us while Hill sits on the end of the bench.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
According to some users there is no reason to be worried, after all the it's a long season and the cavs are 0-2 so why worry?