New York Knicks vs. Charlotte Bobcats......disregard the first one

Italian Stallion

Benchwarmer
This the worst team in the NBA. We are going to win the lottery, Utah is going to get #1 pick, and win the championship in 2010 -2011. James, Wade, Amare, Bosh etc.... are all going to laugh at us and say "The Knicks are the second best team in NYC behind St. Johns. Are you all crazy to think we consider playing with a bunch of backups"!

the portable man

Benchwarmer
Are U ****ing Kidding Me

This Team Is An Abomination Of Crippled Dehydrated Rejects

Whats Worse Are These Old Refs With Alzheimers Consistently Making The Worst Calls

At Least Half The Calls Were Wrong, Two Wrong Ones On Gallo, And If I Can Tell On The Tv Then These Geezers Should Be Without An Nba Job, Its Pathetic, Puke, Sick

Why Did The Nba Give These Old Timers A 2-year Extension When The Preseason Action Went So Well And Was The Most Entertaining I've Seen In A Long Time, Why Lord

Gallinari U ****ing Narrow-eyed Bitch, Drive For Once U Pussy, His Euroleague Crossover Vanished In The Nba, What A Soft Sasquatch

Chandler Has Been In The Nba For A Few Years Now And Still Can't Do An In & Out Move, All He Does Is Drive Right, He's A ****ing Moron That Always Looks Lost And Starry Eyed Like It's Supposed To Be Meaningful, Get Off The Court U Simple ****, This Guy Has Zero Dribble Ability, Holy Sh1t

Duwhore, Get Off The Court U Shook Sally Sissy Bitch, This Guy Can't Even Get Passed Gaymond Felton Of All Pg's Are U Sh1tting Me, I Kid U Not This Guy Is Worse Than Jared Jeffries

Darko Milicic Is The Worst Piece Of Sh1t Waste We Managed To Pick Up

This Guy Literally Only Has A Hookshot In The Post

Check This, A Center Who Gets Paid Millions Of Dollars Doesn't Even Have An Up & Under Move!!!!!!!! Wtf!!!!!!!

Puke **** The Refs, The Knicks, Puke Acid

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

:fazer:
amd_jefferies.jpg

TunerAddict

Starter
Are U ****ing Kidding Me

This Team Is An Abomination Of Crippled Dehydrated Rejects

Whats Worse Are These Old Refs With Alzheimers Consistently Making The Worst Calls

At Least Half The Calls Were Wrong, Two Wrong Ones On Gallo, And If I Can Tell On The Tv Then These Geezers Should Be Without An Nba Job, Its Pathetic, Puke, Sick

Why Did The Nba Give These Old Timers A 2-year Extension When The Preseason Action Went So Well And Was The Most Entertaining I've Seen In A Long Time, Why Lord

Gallinari U ****ing Narrow-eyed Bitch, Drive For Once U Pussy, His Euroleague Crossover Vanished In The Nba, What A Soft Sasquatch

Chandler Has Been In The Nba For A Few Years Now And Still Can't Do An In & Out Move, All He Does Is Drive Right, He's A ****ing Moron That Always Looks Lost And Starry Eyed Like It's Supposed To Be Meaningful, Get Off The Court U Simple ****, This Guy Has Zero Dribble Ability, Holy Sh1t

Duwhore, Get Off The Court U Shook Sally Sissy Bitch, This Guy Can't Even Get Passed Gaymond Felton Of All Pg's Are U Sh1tting Me, I Kid U Not This Guy Is Worse Than Jared Jeffries

Darko Milicic Is The Worst Piece Of Sh1t Waste We Managed To Pick Up

This Guy Literally Only Has A Hookshot In The Post

Check This, A Center Who Gets Paid Millions Of Dollars Doesn't Even Have An Up & Under Move!!!!!!!! Wtf!!!!!!!

Puke **** The Refs, The Knicks, Puke Acid

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

amd_jefferies.jpg

Not to mention that turnover prone piece of shit Nate Robinson missing his first 10 shots of the year...

Scipio

Benchwarmer
I`m watching this rubbish in England. It`s 12.25 am and I stayed up to watch this junk.

Same old rubbish. PG to a player, shoot a three,miss.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Unfortunately, I think the Isiah team could beat this team.

I guess we really can't complain that much. We all knew this was a throw away year. Just wish we had our lottery pick.

Gallo needs to have actual plays run for him...

He need to start. Unlike chandler he knows his limitations. he is not ready to take it to the rim but kind of brought us back. Chandler shooting 3' is painfull.

TunerAddict

Starter
Gallo got so many bullshit fouls called....

This shit it going to be tight...

I'm really afraid....

Deff since we don't have a go to guy....Watch Harrington or Nate Rob try and "take over" and blow the game.