New York Knicks vs. Charlotte Bobcats......disregard the first one

Paul1355

All Star
Horrible game and worse to come

Honestly...the fact that this game even went into double overtime proves that Mike D does not know when to sit certain guys and play certain guys. I can't even count the number of times i questioned his rotation swaps and the BIGGEST question mark was why Mike D sat Gallinari until the end of the 2nd OT when he was the only red hot shooter at the time.

Mike D in his interview really had no answer to Gallo sitting out when he was the go-to-guy during the 4th quarter. Mike D looks so confused about his rotation that it is costing us games. He has to figure out who to sit and who to play soon or we will be 0-10 by the time he thinks he "figured out" the lineup.

There is a saying that a coach is only as good as his players. We don't have great players and Mike D does not look like a good coach whatsoever.

Don't our coaches teach our players in practice to draw fouls? Why don't we emphasize our ability to drive to the basket and make high percentage shots? Mike D has to look at the stat book and see how we shoot from behind the arc and start telling his players to play aggressive offensive basketball and not rely on three's or we are not going to win even 30 games this year.

AND our defense was piss poor at times. If Charlotte wasn't so bad on offense we would have lost this game a long time ago by a good 20-30 points.

Our team looks like it got worse this year.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Honestly...the fact that this game even went into double overtime proves that Mike D does not know when to sit certain guys and play certain guys. I can't even count the number of times i questioned his rotation swaps and the BIGGEST question mark was why Mike D sat Gallinari until the end of the 2nd OT when he was the only red hot shooter at the time.

Mike D in his interview really had no answer to Gallo sitting out when he was the go-to-guy during the 4th quarter. Mike D looks so confused about his rotation that it is costing us games. He has to figure out who to sit and who to play soon or we will be 0-10 by the time he thinks he "figured out" the lineup.

There is a saying that a coach is only as good as his players. We don't have great players and Mike D does not look like a good coach whatsoever.

Don't our coaches teach our players in practice to draw fouls? Why don't we emphasize our ability to drive to the basket and make high percentage shots? Mike D has to look at the stat book and see how we shoot from behind the arc and start telling his players to play aggressive offensive basketball and not rely on three's or we are not going to win even 30 games this year.

AND our defense was piss poor at times. If Charlotte wasn't so bad on offense we would have lost this game a long time ago by a good 20-30 points.

Our team looks like it got worse this year.

great post, and to me wilson chandler looks like he has regressed to. i hope this is jst an aberration and not a sign of somethin tht we should expect here on out