Knick vs. Bucks 11/07/2009

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
New York Knicks (1-4) vs. MILWAKEE BUCKS(2-2)
SAT. 11/07/2009 at 8:30pm ET at Bradley Center.

knicks.gif

VS.

bucks.jpg

Welcome everybody to the game against the Bucks. I’m your host Danutz39 and I will do a quick review of tonight’s game. I won’t go into to much writing because I’m disgusted with some of our players play(especially Duhon).

This from ESPN game preview:
’’With Michael Redd injured again, the Milwaukee Bucks need Andrew Bogut to pick up the slack. Bogut looks for a third straight strong performance when the Bucks host the struggling New York Knicks on Saturday night. Milwaukee went 3-1 against New York last season, with the teams splitting the two games played at the Bradley Center. While New York continues to struggle defensively, Lee has been a force on the offensive end, averaging 23.0 points in his last three contests. Lee has averaged 15.3 points and 14.6 rebounds in his last three versus the Bucks.
Hughes had 39 points on 13 of 20 shooting in New York's 120-112 win at Milwaukee in the teams' last meeting March 10.’’

And now the probable starting line-ups:

nyk.gif
mil.gif

CHRIS DUHON
2377.jpg
PG
3997.jpg
BRANDON JENNINGS

LARRY HUGHES
356.jpg
SG
1034.jpg
CHARLIE BELL

DANILO GALLINARI
3428.jpg
SF
1999.jpg
CARLOS DELFINO

WILSON CHANDLER
3194.jpg
PF
2794.jpg
HAKIM WARRICK

DAVID LEE
2772.jpg
C
2747.jpg
ANDREW BOGUT

MIKE D'ANTONI
30066.jpg
H.C
30064.jpg
SCOTT SKILES

New York Knicks Reserves:

TONEY DOUGLAS
JARED JEFFRIES
AL HARRINGTON
JORDAN HILL
DARKO MILIC

3979.jpg
1717.jpg
308.jpg
3994.jpg
2171.jpg

Milwaukee Bucks Reserves:

LUKE RIDNOUR
JODIE MEEKS
MBAH a MOUTE
KURT THOMAS
DAN GADZURIC

1985.jpg
4003.jpg
3451.jpg
846.jpg
1710.jpg

Here are some of my takes on the state of or team:

THE GOOD
So far Gallinari is putting up a nice start of the season and give us flashes of the player he could one day be. Lee is giving us Boozer stats (neither is a good defender) and Hughes played pretty good so far this seasson.

THE BAD

Chris Duhon has been atrocious so far and should be sent to the bench to figure out his game. Also Wilson Chandler should play to his physical abilities and be a lot more aggressive. I’m not even mention JJ cuz I had no expectation for him helping the team.

THE UGLY

Al Harrington is putting out good numbers but his play is deceiving since he take a lot of shots and many are just head scratching. At least he attack the hole something that Chandler should take notice. For some reason Darko gets limited minutes and our rookies should start playing more since duhon and Jeffries are such a scrubs.

Key of the game: Jennings vs. Duhon

Wild card: Gallinari having a huge night.

Well that all for tonight’s game and I hope we start winning sooner rather than later.

crystal_ball.jpg

:gony: My prediction: Knicks 106 bucks 98 :beer:

​

:peace:LETS GO KNICKS!!!!!:crossfingers:

the portable man

Benchwarmer
What In The Fukk Is Duhorrible Doing

Why Is He Passing It To Harrington When He's Supposed To Bring The Ball Up I Dont Get It

Pathetic

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
We got to trade for a point guard, damn we had Jason "White Chocolate" Williams and we let him go. He's a true floor general even late in his career. Duhon has to go this is embarrasing, I would love to have Jamal Tinsley as our point man.

the portable man

Benchwarmer
Jamal Tinsley? Jason Williams? Are U Shiting Me

Both Of Them Have Horrible Shooting %'s

Might As Well Start Gallo @ Pg

This Is Ridiculous

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
another game where we have to get slapped silly before we wake up

just stop watching... its saturday night.. go out.

mafra

Legend
At least NY is consistent. I mean, it's hard to constantly fall behind by 20 points in the 1st quarter every game. Not only do you have to allow your opponent to make every shot, but you have to miss most of yours.

It's obvious NY's biggest problem is the PG position. NO way you can boast having nothing in the interior and no PG. Might survive w/out one, but not both. It's funny, but Curry is actually going to help this team. Amazing to even write that huh?

Chandler is a waste of space. Our only chance to win is when Harringotn and N8 are hot- but that's about 25% of the time.

Just let Hughes, Gallo, Darko, Hill and Douglas play. Bring in Al when you want scoring (pull him when he doesn't have it)....

Trade Jeffries for JJ Redick if possible.

PatrickChewing

Benchwarmer
At least NY is consistent. I mean, it's hard to constantly fall behind by 20 points in the 1st quarter every game. Not only do you have to allow your opponent to make every shot, but you have to miss most of yours.

It's obvious NY's biggest problem is the PG position. NO way you can boast having nothing in the interior and no PG. Might survive w/out one, but not both. It's funny, but Curry is actually going to help this team. Amazing to even write that huh?

Chandler is a waste of space. Our only chance to win is when Harringotn and N8 are hot- but that's about 25% of the time.

Just let Hughes, Gallo, Darko, Hill and Douglas play. Bring in Al when you want scoring (pull him when he doesn't have it)....

Mind-boggling.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Bucks have 50 points in first 14 minutes of play. Who was the one that said we were the #1 defensive team in the preseason.

TunerAddict

Starter

Dude. I was just thinking Curry would be a step up for this team...And I kinda slapped myself for thinking about that blasphemy.

mafra

Legend
Forget about DEFENSE. This team cannot score. That's the biggest issue right now. We're supposed to be an offensively-inclined team.... yet it takes us a half to score 30 points most nights.