Knick vs. Bucks 11/07/2009

mafra

Legend
It's funny. A cruel joke to us fans. We were supposed to be "on the cusp" of turning this around.... From what I see, this is the worst Knicks team I've ever had the displeasure to watch. If Walsh fails to recruit Lebron plus-1.... this team is heading for disaster for years to come.

the portable man

Benchwarmer
anybody actually gonna watch the 2nd half?

im sick of this channel and especially the NYC "step up or shutup" commercial, how ironic

bunch of shit sherlocks running ny sports and programming

Ewing

Benchwarmer
With tonight's game, we'll have 7 games played, and guess how many times we allowed 100pts or more...

mafra

Legend
It's almost as if some players are going out of their way to make the Knicks look so bad that Lebron has no choice but to pass on NY (yeah, that means you Chris Duhon).

Then again.... Hughes is trying; and so is Harrington. David Lee is a nice player, but he gets the team killed b/c he's playing out of position (and let's face it he disappears in the 4th quarter).

Wilson Chandler has been terrible (is he still recovering?).

N8 has been absent all year.

The offense is this issue.... At least when we scored last year we were competitive... Without Harrington and N8, we lost our scoring.

And, of.... it doesn't help we have to play Jeffries, with the hope some sucker trades for him at some point. Nothing disgusts me more than wehn JJ chucks a 3-pointed (normally at the worst time).

mafra

Legend
HEY, with 8 minutes to go in the 3rd we finally crossed the 40-point barrier. What a display

amilion

Benchwarmer
Ok....I can deal with losing if we are putting in effort and we're competing...but this shit that I have been seeing so far this season makes me sick to my stomach. There is absolutely no effort, no competing, no pride, no confidence. I can understand that maybe we don't have the skills to match up with other teams (and I think even that is bullshit because any team can beat any team on any night) but lacking those 4 things is inexcusable.

I think half the members on this forum (if not all) would put more effort out on the court right now without getting paid the millions these Knick players do. I only call them Knick players because they wear the jersey but they do not exemplify or represent a true Knick player. They're lucky they still have fans. I'm bonafide but even I feel like turning the damn tv off.

A true Knick player is not letting the opposing team get off lay-up after lay-up without getting hit hard as hell. Opposing teams were scared to take it to the hole. They knew coming into Madison Square Garden that it was going to be a rough and physical game. Now teams play us and shoot 70%!!! WTF?!?!?! They have their rookies and scrubs looking like stars and shit. The Knicks play like a bunch of bitches. Every post-game interview all I see is knick players putting their diamond earrings in and talking shit, "oh we gotta just come out and start the game better...we had a players only meeting and we discussed blah blah blah bullshit" It's one thing to talk about it but you gotta actually do it otherwise who gives a shit what you say.

I do agree with a lot of members that say D'antoni is not doing his job well. He's gotta learn how to motivate this team. And from what I can see the Knicks are definitely not running his offense. They ran it better last year. They just look lost on offense. All they're doing is running motion and three man weaves...the shit you ran in your high school basketball practices. But at the same time you can't coach effort and pride, etc. If I was the coach in this Milwaukee game I'd do one of two things: go to my bench and say "who is going to give me effort, hustle, grit, and pride on the court..raise your hand, the 5 of you get on that court and show me" or I'd walk the **** off and say finish the game your damn selves and coach yourselves. Chances are that bench that hasn't been playing is gonna play their ass off.

The knicks look like they've never learned the basics of basketball: when a guy is on the fast break, you cut the guy off with the ball. It's up to your teammates to get back and help with the trailers. You don't let a guy travel the length of the court and lay it up. If a guy is great with his right hand, force him left and vice versa. If the guy can't shoot, force him to shoot. If the ball is dead you pressure that guy with the ball and the rest of your teammates should be denying the pass. This switching shit on defense sickens me...take pride in defending your man. Recognize that defense often leads to quick and easy baskets. And BOX OUT!

Another thing...Duhon you're the point guard. If no one is pressuring you in the back court or pressing on you, why in the **** are you passing the ball to your forward to bring the ball up...that's your job asshole. Why the hell is he still playing anyway...sit his ass down for good. His excuse was he was playing mad minutes last year...what is it this year?? He's a bum. Wilson stop taking all these shitty ass shots and go to the basket but don't force it...he's another one that looks confused as hell on the court. Al can score but he takes a shitload of shots and forces it and often scares the hell outta me when he decides to dribble.

If you turn over the ball, dive for it, hustle for it. If you don't get it, turn up the effort on the defensive end and make up for it. These bastards want 10 mill a year to play like shit. Get the **** outta here. I wouldn't even pay these ****ers for the garbage they put on the court. In fact I'd take them off tv.

Excuse the foul language coming out of a lady's mouth lol but I'm just sick of this (as I write it's 73-41)

Ewing

Benchwarmer
When I look to the scoreboard and it shows 71-37 it kinda reminds me some results in portuguese minor leagues, or even amateurs vs pros.
It's just frustrating and we're reaching a point that we just need to know by how many we lost the game, it's harrowing and masochist right now to watch this team.

amilion

Benchwarmer
One more thing...why does Jeffries insist on bringing the ball up and then turn it over??? Furthermore whoever the point guard is on the floor is supposed to DEMAND the ball!! SMH

mafra

Legend
I submit that coach D'ant's brilliant idea to skip morning shootarounds this season isn't really helping. Anyone second that notion?

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Make it three. our offense is nonexistant.

Milwaukee is supposed to be one of the worst teams in the league on both sides of the ball, especially with Redd out.

Yet we are here getting murdered 40-22 in the first half.

Is there anything to look forward to this season?

PatrickChewing

Benchwarmer
Make it three. our offense is nonexistant.

Milwaukee is supposed to be one of the worst teams in the league on both sides of the ball, especially with Redd out.

Yet we are here getting murdered 40-22 in the first half.

Is there anything to look forward to this season?

Of course. The Rooster.