The Gallinari Freeze-Out

Anyone else notice this?

Apparently the starting point guard doesn't like to give the ball up to the best shooter on the team.

Duhon does not pass to gallo.

Everytime Gallinari gets a good shot off, he gets it from Hughes or Harrington or even Lee.

Duhon's got issues.

mafra

Legend
It's really amazing how pathetic Duhon's play has been. It looks as if he's tanking it on purpose b/c he knows he's gone next year (and he wants to destory any chance NY has at getting Lebron).... I want to say this, but this would be him biting off his nose to spite his face, right?

He should be fighting for his next contract, no? He should be trying to play his best (in hopes of a trade possibly).

To be honest, I think he just doesn't care. I mean, he came to NY over ORL b/c he wanted to play. Then what happens? Nelson gets hurt in ORL and they go to the FINALS. He must be kicking himself. He was probably so depressed last June that he did absolutely nothing to improve his game.

I mean, he was pretty decent last year before he ran out of gas. He's a waste right now.

Too bad we didn't trade him for JJ Redick. There's no doubt the PG play is the biggest problem right now.

bfab99

Benchwarmer
Duhon is garbage. Dude just passes the ball even if he is open. All our opponents knows he's just gonna pick in roll w/ Lee because he never shoots. Trade Duhon or buy him out. I'm sick of watching Duhon as our PG. Once Nate gets back, start NATE as our POINT GUARD. Nate would whoop because he is good offensively. Remember last year when he started PG against the Clips? He did great!

mafra

Legend
Duhon is garbage. Dude just passes the ball even if he is open. All our opponents knows he's just gonna pick in roll w/ Lee because he never shoots. Trade Duhon or buy him out. I'm sick of watching Duhon as our PG. Once Nate gets back, start NATE as our POINT GUARD. Nate would whoop because he is good offensively. Remember last year when he started PG against the Clips? He did great!

I would love to deal Duhon to ORL for JJ Redick. Let's hope JW breaks down and they need a backup PG (they tried to sign Duhon last year). Redick is growing into himself.... He should be a perfect KERR type shooter for a Lebron to kick it out to.

Imagine Danillo and JJ on the perimter.

JJ reddick is not the answer.
Duhon playing better is not the answer
Dismantling this entire team
keeping Gallinari, Douglas, Lee, Chandler, and Adding a Super Star, and B Level Star is the answer.

I say keep chandler only because he wont demand allot of money after 2011, and he is a very good role player at the 3/4 positions, I Feel that we are wayyyyy too hard on chandler being that our team SUCKS SO BAD, and we put way too much hype into him. Technically speaking He is playing as well as any 22nd pick could be playing. Better than some lottery picks from his draft class are playing, so overall (hype excluded) I wouldnt mind resigning him as a part of our future to compliment who ever we sign this summer.

SgtOrange

Benchwarmer
We definitely don't want Redick, he's a really bad defender. I agree though, watching Duhon play is extremely frustrating, a lot of times Gallo is open calling for the ball and Duhon ignores him and throws up a horrible shot. If this team wants to be competitive they need a legit PG.

Paul1355

All Star

good post.

I Myself was a Duhon fans because of his performance last year in the first half...but now i really see this guy is a bum. He was good last year because he drew fouls and always made the foul shots and now I don't even see him on the foul line. Duhon and Chandler need to sit and learn their game.

Nate should start. Nate injured is better than a 100% healthy Duhon.