Wilson Chandler Couldn't Defend If He Had Nukes

LJ4ptplay

Starter
If them *****s dont wanna be here then get them out. Donnie should have went after Mark Jackson he was almost the player coach for the Pacers at one point. Why be scared to pull the trigger on bringing in a legend at point guard with tons of knowledge to give any player not to mention that Coach D is not a proven coach. Anyone can win with Marion,Amare,Nash etc. Alvin Gentry is getting it done right now with a shit load less of talent then Danphony had.

Wait, your saying D'Antoni is not a proven coach and Mark Jackson is? SMH. Mark Jackson should try being an assistant coach for a while before he assumes he's worthy of being a head coach straight from the broadcaster's booth. Maybe he wouldn't be turned down for coaching jobs so much. Plus, his analysis of the games as an announcer is not that impressive. Just a lot of cliches.

Gentry has a shit load less talent than D'Antoni?? Explain. They have Jason Richardson!! D'Antoni would have loved to have him at SG. The Suns performance so far is more reason to support D'Antoni's system. They didn't make the playoffs and fired Terry Porter after trying to play the slow-tempo-defensive strategy. Then Gentry reinstates the run-and-gun and they've got one of the best records in the league. With Frye as their starting Center!!

CoolClyde

Josh Smith says...

Young Wil needs to cop a clue from Josh Smith:

Josh Smith Explains Decision To Shoot Fewer 3s

Nov 12, 2009 5:40 PM EST

atl_40.gif
Hawks forward Josh Smith has decided to shoot fewer three-pointers this season.

In fact, Smith has yet to attempt one through Atlanta's first eight games.
"Yeah, I wanted to focus on driving to the lane and making mid-range shots," Smith told DIME Magazine. "We got a lot of guys on this team who can hit it from behind the arc so it allows me to focus on other things."
Smith attempted 87 three-pointers last season and took a career-high 152 during the 2006-07 campaign.

Paul1355

All Star
Young Wil needs to cop a clue from Josh Smith:

Josh Smith Explains Decision To Shoot Fewer 3s

Nov 12, 2009 5:40 PM EST

atl_40.gif
Hawks forward Josh Smith has decided to shoot fewer three-pointers this season.

In fact, Smith has yet to attempt one through Atlanta's first eight games.
"Yeah, I wanted to focus on driving to the lane and making mid-range shots," Smith told DIME Magazine. "We got a lot of guys on this team who can hit it from behind the arc so it allows me to focus on other things."
Smith attempted 87 three-pointers last season and took a career-high 152 during the 2006-07 campaign.
good post...Chandler should do exactly what Smith is doing.