Kahn Getting Ready To Shuffle Roster?

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Kahn Getting Ready To Shuffle Roster?

Nov 11, 2009 8:20 AM EST

Timberwolves president David Kahn is very unhappy with his team's play to begin the season.

Minnesota suffered a record-tying defeat at the hands of Golden State on Monday in a 146-105 loss.

"I don't want to sugarcoat what I feel was a lack of fight from our team Monday night," Kahn said. "It's inexcusable and unacceptable, for any one game, for us not to put up the requisite fight. I hope it does not become a pattern. If it does, it will be remedied. We will not spend an entire season tolerating that."

Kahn added that he believes head coach Kurt Rambis and his staff are the "strength of the team," which likely means that he'll shuffle the roster if the team's play doesn't improve.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/62699/20091111/kahn_getting_ready_to_shuffle_roster/

Chandler for Rubio. Or Chandler + Jeffries for Rubio and Brian Cardinal would be better.

Give him a call Donnie!! Sadly, Donnie said he never tried to get Rubio from Kahn. He said he called Kahn the day after the draft and that was it. Nothing further.

Sometimes I wonder what the hell went on for the Knicks on draft day. It's almost like they only planned to draft Steph Curry and then didn't know what to do when he was taken 7th. Donnie said he didn't have enough info on Jennings to take him 8th. WTF?!?

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
We need to do something if not Rubio someone else I would rather have Mark Jackson right now straight from the booth then Duhon. That ***** is a ****ing zombie just like Jason Campbell some people got it as leaders and some dont. The nerve of coach D to make him Captain WTF.

TunerAddict

Starter
New York Trade Breakdown
Change in Team Outlook: -21.0 ppg, -5.2 rpg, and -0.7 apg.

Incoming Players
Wayne Ellington
6-5 SG from North Carolina
5.0 ppg, 2.2 rpg, 0.9 apg in 17.0 minutes
Brian Cardinal
6-8 SF / PF from Purdue
1.9 ppg, 1.1 rpg, 1.3 apg in 11.4 minutes
Damien Wilkins
6-6 SG / SF from Georgia
3.1 ppg, 3.0 rpg, 0.8 apg in 12.4 minutes
Outgoing Players
Wilson Chandler
6-8 SF from DePaul
11.8 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 2.1 apg in 34.9 minutes
Al Harrington
6-9 PF / SF from St. Patrick's (HS)
19.2 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 1.6 apg in 32.0 minutes

Minnesota Trade Breakdown
Change in Team Outlook: +21.0 ppg, +5.2 rpg, and +0.7 apg.

Incoming Players
Wilson Chandler
6-8 SF from DePaul
11.8 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 2.1 apg in 34.9 minutes
Al Harrington
6-9 PF / SF from St. Patrick's (HS)
19.2 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 1.6 apg in 32.0 minutes
Outgoing Players
Wayne Ellington
6-5 SG from North Carolina
5.0 ppg, 2.2 rpg, 0.9 apg in 17.0 minutes
Brian Cardinal
6-8 SF / PF from Purdue
1.9 ppg, 1.1 rpg, 1.3 apg in 11.4 minutes
Damien Wilkins
6-6 SG / SF from Georgia
3.1 ppg, 3.0 rpg, 0.8 apg in 12.4 minutes

Rights to Ricky Rubio

Why?

Minnesota gets the slashing scorer they need in Harrington and the cheap young gun in Chandler.

We get our PG, swap expirings, and get a real SG for the future at a low salary.