'Cuse is inda house

LeFlume

All Star
Hey , Roy Williams

'Cuse is absolutely KILLING North Carolina

This season might be special. Wesley Johnson is a future NBA superstar. No doubt about it..

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
what house are they in??? :lol:

The orangemen should have a better team then the tarheels. Specially since the tarheels lost their two superstars.

LeFlume

All Star
Syracuse lost their three best scorers from last year and, Johnny Flynn was taken hours before Ty Lawson and Tyler Hansbrough in the draft. So eff that shit about North Carolina lost their superstars. They got beat...BIG TIME :afro:

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Leflume I dont know where you are upstate but I'm in CUSE and it's funny how a couple weeks ago when CUSE lost to Lemoyne how everyone around here was buggin out saying this team wasn't going anywhere... Now everyone (Of course) is right back on the bandwagon rocking the Cuse gear.... Ive been ripping into people... I'm very interested to see how this team plays in the Big East this year...

By the way, Wesly Johnson is going to be a STUD!

LeFlume

All Star
Andy Rautins is a great leader for this team. For the first time since 03 you can see signs of team chemistry .

04-05 The Billy Edelin drama
05-07 The Louis McCroskey drama
07-09 The Eric DevenDORK drama

Now it looks like everybody is on the same page. I will be very hopefull going into confeence play. This might be our year. And YES. Wesley Johnson is an absolute stud..a 20/10 guy

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Good first half.... Gotta come out with the same intensity! This looks like a special team man... LETS GO ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeFlume

All Star
Pitt who? Welcome to the loud house Panthers. We're going to skin you alive. Do I hear an Amen for 14-0? :peace:

LeFlume

All Star
The forum jinx hits again. If I had kept my mouth shut 'Cuse would have rolled all over Pitt. Never seen so many rims out in my life. My fault.. :boohoo:

LeFlume

All Star
How good is this team? I mean WoW. I haven't seen a more balanced SU team since I don't even know when. This team is (no disrespect 'Melo G-Mac & Hak) better than our 03 team. I know, I know we won it all and until this team win bla bla bla. But imho this team is better than 03. A Boeheim defense have never been better.

I hate to say but Rautins is a better shooter/passer than Gerry and plays much better D. Craigh Forth? Don't even get me started. Onuako own him in his sleep. Hak as a sophomre vs Rick Jackson. I would say an even match-up. Jackson stronger but Hak probably more athletic. Wesley Johnson I love you dude but it's not fair. 'Melo is the best freshman I have ever seen. Well him and Magic.

Anyway...This is a very special team,They can win it all.

jpz17

Starter
Syracuse is decent this season.. not like last season though IMO.. I watch almost all their games and only 3 in person

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
How good is this team? I mean WoW. I haven't seen a more balanced SU team since I don't even know when. This team is (no disrespect 'Melo G-Mac & Hak) better than our 03 team. I know, I know we won it all and until this team win bla bla bla. But imho this team is better than 03. A Boeheim defense have never been better.

I hate to say but Rautins is a better shooter/passer than Gerry and plays much better D. Craigh Forth? Don't even get me started. Onuako own him in his sleep. Hak as a sophomre vs Rick Jackson. I would say an even match-up. Jackson stronger but Hak probably more athletic. Wesley Johnson I love you dude but it's not fair. 'Melo is the best freshman I have ever seen. Well him and Magic.

Anyway...This is a very special team,They can win it all.
Great post and I agree... Plus they seem to have their eye on the prize when in years past they had the talent just not the drive, Thanks to guys like Devendorf, Harris etc. Gotta play team basketball... Oh and hit free throws!

LeFlume

All Star
Big Rivalry game today. It should be a big crowd, 32.000. I hope SU can run run run. SU have to control the tempo of the game. If The Hoyas can slow the game down down and get into their halfcourt set it can go either way. Tempo is the key. The faster the better.

GO 'CUSE :peace:

LeFlume

All Star
Nova b2b losses. A Big East regular season title should give us a number one seed in the tournament. 'Cuse is inda house :beer:

LeFlume

All Star
How can Purdue be ranked ahead of a 'Cuse? , That makes me laugh. Big East is much tougher than Big Ten and Purude have 3 losses and 'Cuse only 2. Syracuse is undeafeated on the road this year and beat 2 top 10 teams.

Purdue and Big Ten.