'Cuse is inda house

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
How can Purdue be ranked ahead of a 'Cuse? , That makes me laugh. Big East is much tougher than Big Ten and Purude have 3 losses and 'Cuse only 2. Syracuse is undeafeated on the road this year and beat 2 top 10 teams.

Purdue and Big Ten.
LMAO truedat.. Got my tix for NOVA!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeFlume

All Star
Kansas went down. Kentucky went down. If 'Cuse take care of business tonight and beat 'Nova they should be ranked nr 1.

LeFlume

All Star
I'm so proud of them. What a game, they share the ball, they rebound, they get stops. they do everythig and they do it so well. Six guys in double figures. This team have what it takes...They really do..They are for real..

LeFlume

All Star
THE STATE OF NEW YORK HAS THE BEST COLLEGE TEAM IN THE COUNTRY. There is no doubt about it. THIS TEAM CAN PLAY.

LeFlume

All Star
Andy Rautins is such a great player. He can do it all. He can be the go to guy. The scorer, He can be the passer, He can be the defensive stopper. He is smart and he doesn't make bad decision. Awesome player.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Please excuse me while I say.... CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please excuse me while I say.... CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA...I feel the same way!!! They're doing BIG things this year. Gotta love 'em!!!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
78-68 LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm not a Cuse hater I just saw the score. I liked the team when Melo was there but there ehh to me now. Go DUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Scheyer>>>Rautins

LeFlume

All Star
Hey Rick Pittino

The defending champs Louisville lost to Cincy last night. 69-66.

'Cuse will take care of business today. Hoyas will go down. Oh yes. HOYAS WILL GO DOWN. :peace: