Ny Knicks @ Los Angeles Lakers

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
i love toney d.he don't back down to nobody.
Yeah, man.That's what's lacking consistantly on this team.**** the PG position.This team is going nowhere with that.Just try to make the best decisions as a team.I don't care if Duhon passes the ball.Big deal.I rather see Douglas and Gallinari nail shots.Seriously, the line-up at the end is better than some of the other ones.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
he's showing he can play.he's showing he's not s stiff.what the **** would you rather me say?

Agree with you man, Hill has a huge upside and even today I would draft him over Jennings. Take a look back at this game and Lakers went to Bynum at the start of the game and each time going to his right. What did David Lee do, let him go right, no fouls, no hard foul, bitch defense! Jordan Hill at least fights out there and attempts to block shots, he is a presence in the blocks something we have been missing for years. Let Jennings score all he wants is defense and smart play that wins championships and Hill in time and the right players around him will make him an All Star. He's athletic and given time will show us Knick fans that Walsh made the right choice. I ****ing hate Lee I want him traded ASAP along with the idiot of Duhon going 2-9 and a -16 plus/minus.

Kiyaman

Legend
5 points in garbage time makes u feel less sad about a 55 point performance by b-jennings? oh plz

Yeah PLEEEZ! with this Jennings thing....when Hill and Lee are the only players on this roster that can give u a complete PF performance.
Look at how hard (my boy) Wilson Chandler have been stinking-up the PF position from the start to finish of the last 14 games....starting as a PF and shooting 3's like a SG, only Dirk did that in the NBA history.
u would have to think up a million lies (like u were at the teams practice session) to explain why a 8th lottery pick (bigman) did not receive rookie minutes from the start of the season on a team without any bigmen.

Kiyaman

Legend
Damn! I fell asleep a hour before the game....this was the game (my boy) Wilson Chandler was supossed to break-out of his terrible slump. The stats show 20 minutes of David Lee (WTF is that about), it also show that Artest, Odom, and Gasol shut down Wilson Chandler offensive game. u would think someone would have told Chandler "he is not allowed to take any 3-point shots" in this Laker game (1-6).
I remember Oakley chasing Mark Jackson off the court for taking a 3, and Barkley chasing Danny Ainge off the court for taking a 3.
This Knick Team is dead without any strong leadership and coa

mafra

Legend
Agree with you man, Hill has a huge upside and even today I would draft him over Jennings. Take a look back at this game and Lakers went to Bynum at the start of the game and each time going to his right. What did David Lee do, let him go right, no fouls, no hard foul, bitch defense! Jordan Hill at least fights out there and attempts to block shots, he is a presence in the blocks something we have been missing for years. Let Jennings score all he wants is defense and smart play that wins championships and Hill in time and the right players around him will make him an All Star. He's athletic and given time will show us Knick fans that Walsh made the right choice. I ****ing hate Lee I want him traded ASAP along with the idiot of Duhon going 2-9 and a -16 plus/minus.

Hill is the IDEAL center in D'ant's SSOL offense. He's even a viable PF (if we placed him next to a BOSH). Think Boris Diaw. This kid can flat out shoot, and is quick enough to blow by people and take it to the rim.

I was really mislead about Jennings' attitude. I thought he was a punk (according to reports). Forget about his game and the fact he's like in the top-10 scoring in the NBA- what I'm really shocked with is his competitiveness and his grounded ways.

THE DUDE BOUGHT A USED CAR, is avoiding the nightlife and truly wants to win and make people around him better. We were told he was everything but this type of player. ALL TALENT (AI, MARBURY) with no team mentality.

So far he's proven to be better than Rose, but also have the seeds to be a true leader. Good for him for proving people wrong!

STILL< I think the dude is SMALL. Really tiny. How will he hold up for 82 games, year in and year out? We'll see.

As for HILL. I;ve seen enough this year ALREADY to know this kid can be something. He has RARE offensive skills. I'll even submit he might rival Blake Griffin for best big in this draft.

The kid is smart, and willing to work. He's new to basketball. He has game, but needs to work on his defense. He's a workhorse in the mold of Mason and Oakley. Let him bulk up and develop a nasty streak.

I was down on the Gallo pick this year, but I love it now. HECK, if I had the #1 pick and could do the draft again I might still take Gallo.

To have a 6"10' dude who can lead the NBA in 3-point shooting.... That's special. He may never get stronger and broaden his skill set, but I doubt it. This kid has an edge- that IT. He'll get better.

With Gallo and Hill we are in good hands. I'm sticking with this attitude until proven wrong. The key is how Douglas & Chandler improve.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Which would be an amazing draft pick, if we could pick up someone who ended up being as good as Chris Bosh. It'd be an improvement over David Lee anyway.

I was pretty happy when we drafted Jordan Hill (granted I really wanted a guy like Tyreke Evans to fall into our hands but that just doesn't happen) mostly because all the scouting reports I read about Jordan Hill were that he plays defense. We need a big man who can guard; David Lee is absolutely useless on defense and I've gotten too damned tired of seeing any opposing team's possession in the paint become almost a guaranteed score when David Lee is on the floor.

Jordan Hill is a big man who can shoot and play defense. That's two things that he does that nobody else on our team can really do (except Gallo who can shoot)

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah. There's really no reason Chris Duhon should be playing instead of Toney Douglas anymore. Just like how there's no reason Jared Jeffries should be playing instead of Jordan Hill.

The whole reason the Knicks chose not to get Iverson was because they were "dedicated to their young players". If they're not going to get Iverson (an upgrade that would improve our team exponentially) and at least fight to make our team better, then at the very least you better be giving Jordan Hill and Toney D and Danilo 24 minutes a game. Otherwise that just means we're playing Chris Duhon more.

I understand not signing Iverson if you want to focus on youth development, but that involves actually PLAYING them. So...play them. Not just in garbage time. Play time instead of the crap players on our team like Duhon...seriously, if we're running Chris Duhon out there for 40 minutes why the hell didn't we just get Iverson instead? I don't understand this crap sometimes.